Chapter 23

So we are leaving later today and all our stuff is packed and loaded in the van ready to go, we've just got out backpacks with hand luggage stuff in.

We were all sat around the kitchen eating the food so we wouldn't need to throw anything out just discussing what we were gonna do with the few hours we had left.

"I want to go shopping, I've heard Zara Mathos has a shop here" my mum said

"Ohh count me and harper in then" vic said

"Me, joe and the boys are going to play footie on the beach one last time" David said nibbling some very burnt toast Romeo made him. "What are you four doing?" David asked looking at Brooklyn, Jake, Leah and I who were sat around the breakfast bar eating junk food. I shrugged my shoulders Leah said she was going with the flow, Jake agreed and Brooklyn said he had a idea.

Mum Victoria and Harper were the first to leave to go shopping, then dad, David and the boys went off to the beach.

"What's your great idea then?" Jake asked Brooklyn. Brooklyn whispered in his ear then Jake whispered back, planning something. Jake then went to Leah and whispered to her, her eyes lit up and she looked exited. He then came to me and told me that he was going to the beach with David. I asked him how it was a secret but apparently he's just a secretive person. Leah went with him to the beach very suspiciously.

"So what are we gonna do then?" I asked

"Let's go for an adventure" he simply said before picking up his backpack.

We walked for a few blocks, heading towards the pier, but then took an abrupt left to the fair/carnival/circus. "Was this your secret?" I asked quietly. He nodded in response, worried look in his eyes. "Thanks! I love it!" I exclaimed growing my arms around his shoulders. He slowly hugged back, squashing me slightly.

"C'mon then we only have a few hours" he said taking my hand and running towards the biggest roller coaster here. The line was pretty short so it only took ten minutes of waiting. We took out seats at the front of the ride and nervously waited for it to start. Just before we got to the loop I held Brooklyn's hand and I held his so tight my knuckles were white and I'd dug nail marks in his hand. When the ride stopped and we were freed from the harness we went to see the picture that had been took, it was horrid! My hair was all in my face and it was just gross! Next we went to the old fashioned carousel, brooklyn asked this kind old lady of she could take some pictures so we went and climbed on a wooden horse each and turned to her and smiled. I was on the outside horse and brook on the inside and even tho it's a child's rice I enjoyed it so much. We went and collected Brooklyn's phone, thanking the old lady, then went to a bench to look at the pictures she took expecting them to be blurry or out of focus but they were PERFECT! There was ones where we were smiling and laughing and we didn't know she was taking pictures but the best by far was the one was the first one where we were looking and smiling, just before the ride started. Next we went in the 'fun house'. DO NOT be deceived by the name because IT WAS NOT FUN! I cried for a solid ten minutes afterwards because if that clown.

Brooklyn's pov

So Hannah and I went in the fun house and it was more like a haunted house place, it was proper creepy. As you go in the entrance there's clown dolls with their heads cut off and fake blood dribbling down their porcelain necks, this is where Hannah Entwined our hands and put her head on my shoulder. The next few rooms were similar and Hannah just about held it together but the last room this guy dressed in a clown suit with scary face paint and a fake knife dripping with blood came running after us and she lost her shit, big time! We've been sat outside for ten minutes now because she was crying so hard. It was quite funny if I was being honest. Once she'd calmed down we got candy floss and it was HUGE! I asked the lady who was making the candy floss to take a picture. It was a great picture, Hannah and I were holding the candy floss between us looking at it shocked. We walked around while eating it and we frond a teddy crane machine thingy majig. There was this tie dye teddy that Hannah was looking at lovingly so I of course won it for her, after several fail attempts. To end the day off we went in the Ferris wheel. As we clambered into the cart thing Hannah sat the teddy beside her and the machine operator took a picture of the us on Hannah's phone.

By the time we dawdled back to the villa everyone was piling into the van, but there obviously wasn't space for all of us so Hannah sat on my lap for the short ride to the airport where there was unfortunately LOADS of paparazzi. Generally in a situation like this I'd grab Harper but I felt the need to protect Hannah this time.

"Hey, stay with me. Okay?" She whispered, looking panicked.

"Here when we got out hide in my jacket kind of, cover your face cause those flashes are so bright" I said back taking her hand and reassuringly squashing it gently. We all bailed out and I unzipped my hoodie, putting the hood over my head then Hannah stood in front of me so I could cover her with the sides of my jacket.

--------------------------------------•••///::--//.;(,)

So why do you thing there's all these photos being taken?

What's your opinion on Hannah and Brook?

What should happen to Hannah and Brad?

Please vote and comment, it means a lot! (The more votes and comments it get the more um inspired to update and it's free and easy to comment and vote 😉)

Please make sure to vote on all the previous chapters too!

Follow my Insta @brooklynarmy