As I found it, I reached out the key and opened it. But before I put my books in it someone smashed it close in my face.

"So...you're the new girl huh?", a girl said. I looked at her, she had pink hair, blue eyes, and her dress is pink.

"OMG, I thought she's gonna be way scarier then what she looks like now", another girl showed up behind the pink princess.
But this one have purple hair, hazel eyes and she was wearing purple dress with big ribbons around it.

Why did she thought that? And what's wrong with my looks? They looks like they are from a circus!!

"We came to warn you dear, you see..we're the cool girls here...", the pink one said as she looked at her nails. I raised an eyebrow.

Oh really? What's the cool about you?!

"Okay, are you gonna talk or just stare at us you weirdo?", she yelled now, and a few kids started to make a circle around us.

Wait, what is happening?!

"I think we should teach her a lesson to not to ignore us, Becky", the purple one said.

So her name is Becky

"You are definitely right, Lindsey"

And the purple one is Lindsey. Wait..teach me a lesson?! What is that supposed to mean?!

Becky suddenly grabbed me from my shirt, pulled me up and pushed me against the lockers!!
I looked aside and I saw Tko putting his hand in front Ko stopping him to not come forward to help me.

Aw so now you're acting like you don't know me?! I don't need their help anyway! I can take care of myself, I'll show them!!

.

( Tko's pov )

I stopped Ko from going to help (Y/n), I don't want him to be the new prey for the bullies!!

That freak just but her self with the horrible bullies in the school!!

"Tko!! We should do something to help her!!", Ko whispers in my ear.

"Keep it down you idiot", I whisper yell at him.

What an idiot, he wants to play the hero here!

I see now Becky grabbing (Y/n) from her shirt and pulled her up and pushed her against the lockers and a lot of kids gathered around them.

"Look Lindsey!! We've got a new pet!! And she's already wearing a collar!!", Becky said and the both started laughing at (Y/n).

Ouch!! This is sooo humiliating

"Take it off her neck Beaky, I have a better one for her", Lindsey said. And (Y/n)'s eyes widened.

And when Beaky put her hand on (Y/n)'s neck, (Y/n) suddenly punched her hard in the face!!

That would leave a mark!! Wait..did (Y/n) just...punched her!!!

She got free from her grab, and she stand there looking at them.

What is she waiting for?!

"What are you waiting for?! Run you weirdo!!", I yelled. But she ignored me!! She didn't even turn to look at me!!

"Omg, Becky? Are you okay?!", Lindsey said.

"NO!! I'M NOT OKAY!! THAT FREAK JUST PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!!", she yelled.

"I'll show her!!", Lindsey waved her hands through the air, her ribbons suddenly moved following her in every movement.

(Y/n) definitely did not see that coming!!

Lindsey waved her hand to (Y/n)'s direction and the ribbons flew to her fast, but suddenly (Y/n) grabbed the ribbons with her hand!! Like she saw that coming!! Which leave everyone in shocked.

(Y/n) smirked and pulled the ribbons fast which pulled Lindsey to (Y/n)'s direction, and (Y/n) made a fist and punched her in the face!!

"Ouch, my nose!!", Lindsey cried and run away!!

"Lindsey wait!!", Becky yelled, then she stood up and looked at (Y/n) for a moment with shock experience on her face before she gets angry and make a fire ball in her hand and throw it in (Y/n)'s direction!!

(Y/n) avoided the fire ball, then she run, jumped and kicked Becky in her stomach.

Ouch!! That will hurt!!

Becky fell on the ground again, but only this time she run away, well...walked since her stomach hurt.

Silence was surrounding the place.

Wow!! Is (Y/n) really that strong?!! Did she just defeat the worst bullies in the school!!

"She defeated Becky and Lindsey!!", a kid yelled.

Suddenly all the kids started clapping and cheering (Y/n)!! They hold her up and started repeating her name.

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!"

They started walking away, and suddenly (Y/n) looked at me and gave me a smirk.

.

( Your pov )

Wow, did I do something good? Huh? All the robots fighting in the lab had really made me tough!!

The kids hold me up and started repeating my name!!

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!"

I see now a very shocked Tko, so I decided to give him a smirk.

I've never had this feeling before...I feel... I feel proud of myself!!
That should teach everyone not to mess with me!! Especially Tko!!