48

as the nomu began to bolt towards you, Kota attacked using his water quirk to use it as a cover for you. You charged and electrocuted the nomu right in the face, making it step backwards and you leaped back for cover too.

But what happen was there was no physical damage on the nomu, it was just a minor scratch for the oversized monster.

"Nice cover, Kota. But we need to work a bit more." you muttered making the raven haired malr nod at you and positioned himself once more into a punching stance in preparation for another attack to the nomu.

the nomu shrieked once more, and ran like a juggernaut. Destroying all cars he went passed against, smashing it one by one- causing it to explode and lit fire.

with both of his hands, the nomu picked a car up and with all strength, the nomu sent it flying to your direction, "Holy shit, run!"

You ran to the nearest alley to hide while Kota and Eri went to the opposite side of the street to take cover.

The car slammed against the road, causing it to ignite and explode. The hot breeze of the fire touched your face, making you squint your eyes and cover your face.

You need to think of something to get you out of here safely, and keep the two kids safe along with you, too.

You're heart was beating really fast, you were anxious, and barely know what to do. This is the first time that you had ever experience anything so chaotic like facing the so-called nomu and it scares you knowing the fact that your two sons are away from you and Katsuki might be fighting so hard to protect them.

You know that he wont let anyone harm Aoi and Akashi, but still...

you need to help him.

"AKASHI! LOOK OUT!" Aoi dropped the crayons he was holding and started to bolt towards Akashi who was preoccupied watching the cars on the streets.

He grabbed the back of Akashi's collar and pulled him away from the window before that thing he saw coming hit his brother.

The huge thing crashed on the building, destroying the whole window along with the wall where Akashi was sitting earlier.

Both of the boys trembled in fear as soon as they saw a giant bird like monster slowly rise up from the ground that they were standing on.

"Akashi... I don't think this bird man is nice..." Aoi murmured, making Akashi gulp and nod as his response.

The nomu began to slowly walk towards them, and the two boys began to step away from the monster. Not until they're cornered and there seems to be no other way for them to find an escape.

Akashi stepped forward, he was shaking in fear but he still found a courage to protect Aoi, he began to activate his quirk- blue lightning streaks began to envelope his whole body.

He stood right at the nomu, hiding Aoi behind him as he thought of the things he planned to do to let Aoi escape since he's the helpless one and vulnerable because he still hasn't manifested any quirk.

"A-aoi... I'm going to distract him, and while I-I keep him busy... you run to Katsu-niichan for help." Akashi can merely form a straight sentence well since his lips were trembling. Aoi looked at him with a disbelief in his face.

Aoi's jaw dropped, "No! I won't leave you here--"

"AND WHAT? GET US KILLED HERE? Aoi! I can and I'm more invulnerable enough to distract him than you! Now go!" Akashi interrupted Aoi in the middle of his retaliation. His sudden escalation of his voice made Aoi shut his eyes, Akashi knew that Aoi felt hurt.

But that's the only way to save him.

They both know that they are in danger and there's no other option than to make Aoi go and ask for help while he kept the bad guy busy. Akashi was so gutsy for a four year old kid.

Akashi sighed, "Aoi, I love you. You're my brother that's why I choose to put myself in danger here because I don't want you to get hurt."

Aoi's eyes began to water, Akashi's eyes did too. Akashi never turned his head towards Aoi but instead he glared at the nomu who was a meter away from him- as if it was waiting for something to happen.

"Go, Aoi. I'll be okay." Akashi's voice softened, making Aoi felt weak.

Aoi pulled himself together, gathering all his courage and wiped the tears that are streaming down to his face, "Okay, Akashi... But promise me you'll be alright, okay?"

Akashi nodded, "Yeah, I'll be fine. Just go." and his lightning began to emit an intensive streaks.

Aoi thought Akashi was right, he needed to think logically, if he were to get help as fast as he could, their Katsu-niichan or any other heroes can stop the monster before it hurts Akashi.

Aoi nodded as he ran towards the exit and the nomu was about to run and follow Aoi when Akashi used his quirk, transferred some of his energy on his feat to run as fast as he could so that he can block the nomu- making it halt and preventing it on following his brother.

Akashi stood in a fighting stance that he learned from Endeavor, and his hands where balled into fists. He was breathing heavily and fastly- a sign that he was terrified. But then again, he needed to do this or else Aoi won't be able to get help.

"Leave him alone. I'm the one who's asking for it, now fight me!"

seriously, 5.82k reads?! damn, bakufam thankyouuuu!