Intro

DISCLAIMER!!!

Views expressed in this book are my own. Nothing is meant offensively. If you don't find it funny, don't read it.

So I know there are loads of Fandom Jokes out there, but I keep thinking of amazing new ones. Some of these will be origional, some will make you groan, "Oh my gods, are you really posting something that old?" But sometime I just need to write this stuff down, ya know?

Anyway, the fandoms I will be using are:

Multi-Fandom,

Harry Potter,

Hunger Games,

Percy Jackson,

Tfios,

Divergent,

Anti-Twilight

I might add some others, for instance I'm probably going to start reading Mortal Instruments soon, so once I've finished I might do some of them.

And before you Twihards stop reading this in disgust, I don't hate Twilight. I just think it's in a whole different league from Harry Potter. The way I see teen fiction, there's three leagues:

There's the pre-teen books: about pre-teens for pre-teens.

There's the YA fiction group I: This has all the immortals and vampire romances. Any Author with a small amount of skill can write these books. There are TONS of books in this category. Twilight is one of them.

And then there's YA Fiction II: This category contains only limited books. These books have Sci-Fi, Romance, Immortals, Greek Gods, Metaphor, etc. At first glance they are no different to YA Fiction I books. But then you notice they have something that their YA Fiction I sisters don't have. This is: Quality. They are books like Harry Potter, the Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Lord of the Rings, etc. These stories are as timeless and immortal as their characters. I have no problem with YA Fiction I books, or Pre-teen books. The problem starts when they pretend to be something they're not. They are fine, as long as they stay in their place. But if someone tries to dis my books, I WILL PROVE THEM WRONG!! Twilight is better than Harry Potter? That is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard. You wanna challenge me on that? BRING IT ON, BIATCHES!!! I will fight for Harry as hard as Harry himself fought for Hogwarts!!! If you wanna challenge me, private message me or leave me a comment. I'll respect you for standing up for your fandom the way I'm standing up for mine. It is all done with no hard feelings. Nothing personal. Let the fight between fandoms begin!

I do love a good rant!

I was inspired my DreamDanceDo to write some of these, so I will dedicate those ones to her :)

Didicated to GabriellaScarlett cos she is AWESOME!!! hope you enjoy my Fandom Jokes! Don't forget to vote and comment!

AwesomeAsIndigo

Xxx