Valentine's/Fandom Apocalypse

So. I am in Scotland at the moment. I've somehow managed to spend most of my time in the two places in Edinburgh without wifi, and that doesn't look like its gonna change any time soon. But I have made good use of the Internet-less time.

Today is Valentine's Day. I am a single pringle, so I didn't have any romantic stuff to keep me occupied. But I spent it with my fandoms, even though I'm lacking Internet. I saw a lump of schist in the Museum of Scotland, I saw the cafe where Queen Rowling wrote the Philosophers Stone, I went into the National Library of Scotland (which has no books) and Central Library. Then I watched the Fault in our Stars. I just finished it eight minuets ago. It is now nine minuets into tomorrow.

They say having an OTP is like being in a relationship with a relationship. I spent the last hour or so of valentines day with Hazel and Augustus. And tomorrow for Fandom Apocalypse I will wear my "Okay? Okay." t shirt.

I am writing this listening to the TFIOS sound track. I am currently on All The Stars by Ed Sheeren. Beautiful song. I will post this when I get wifi. I love you all. Happy Valentines. I hope you have an apocalyptic Fandom Appocalypse. Maybe I'll see some of you flaunting your fandom in Edinburgh tomorrow. Anyone reading this from Edinburgh?

Xxxxxx