R.I.P. it or SHIP it (part 2)

Thank you for all the comments! I might not be able to include all the suggestions, but here goes. In no particular order:

JERCY 

Percy Jackson and Jason Grace

Heroes of Olympus Series

suggested by valerii376

RIP

I can see why some people ship them, but I am too attached to Percabeth and Jiper. Sorry, but it's a RIP.

CLACE

Jace Wayland/Morgenstern/Lightwood/Herondale and Clary Fray/Fairchild

The Mortal Instruments Series

suggested by soumyajain12914GeekChick913

SHIP

I'm gonna be honest. These guys are my OTP! They are just so perfect together!! Words cannot describe. I just can't even.

KALE

Gale Hawthorne and Katniss Everdeen. 

The Hunger Games Trilogy

suggested by soumyajain12914KJN_is_Awesome

SHIP

Ship, but not OTP. I am not exactly Team Gale or Team Peeta. I'm kinda both. But still, ship.

FOURTRIS

Four/Tobias Eaton and Beatrice/Tris Prior

The Divergent Trilogy

suggested by soumyajain12914KJN_is_Awesome

SHIP

Love them. They're beautiful. Forever and until- No! Let's not dwell. Moving on.

SOLANGELO

Will Solace and Nico di Angelo

Heroes of Olympus series

suggested by I_will_ship_that_18

RIP

No. I'm sorry, but I don't see it. I love Nico, but how his personality just changed out of nowhere at the end of BoO? no. It's not right. If he was going to change it would happen over a few year, not a few hours! So, it's a RIP at the moment. BUt maybe when they're older...

DRANICO

Draco Malfoy and Nico di Angelo

Harry Potter/Percy Jackson

suggested by code_romeo_blue

RIP

I love them both, but I think that in a way they're too similar. Neither of them find it easy to share their emotions, so they both need people who are good at that stuff to help them. I think they would clash too much. I can see them as being the heads of rival gangs or something and hating each other. They might be a BroTP, but not OTP.

LIMON

Simon Lewis and Luna Lovegood

The Mortal Instruments/Harry Potter

suggested by code_romeo_blue

SHIP

Wow. My first thought was RIP! SIZZY!! BUt then I imagined them meeting, and Simon being completely befuddled by her magic and her wacky personality, and her being intrigued and a bit confused by his gaming. But he would teach her to play, and they would sit in his room playing games for hours, and it would be soo cute! Nothing beats nerd love!

So that's it for now. There are a lot more, so I will post part three soon! Now I have to get on with my life! (By which I mean I will decide to get all my homework done at the beginning of the holiday, then spend the entire holiday procrastinating!)