TMI: A summary of feels.

CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!
Don't say I didn't say I didn't warn ya!

Me in CoB: Well, Jace is kinda cute. And he's really sweet to Clary. In a way, he is kinda perfect. I'm starting to see a ship formin- HOLY SHIT HE'S HER BROTHER!!!! NOOOOOO WHAT IS THIS LIFE?????!!!!! THEY ARE SO PERFECT!!!! AGGHHGG!!!!!

Me in CoA: This is awful! He can't be her brother! Clary, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING???!! That is in no way fair to you, Simon, or even Jace! Just STAAAHHHP!!!!! No!!!!!!
Aw, Malec. Baes.

Me in CoG: Wait, WHAT??? Why is he still her brother? They are so obviously perfect for each other!! This is not happening!! When will the next big plot twist come? The one that says, "just go do your fluff now." Why hasn't it happened yet?? Jace, YOU ARE NOT EVIL!!! WE LOVE YOU!! Uh, Simon? You're sexy vampire mojo seems to be working! Just make sure there's some left for me! MMMMAAAAALLLLEEEEEEECC- YASSSSSSSSSSSSS THE PLOT TWIST HAPPENED!!! They're not related!!! They're in luuurrrrrrvvvveeeee!!!!!!! Woo! VICTORY DANCE!!! My babies are HAPPPPPPYY- fuck. There's another three books. I'm scared.

Me in CoFA: Jace? You no love her? FUCK!!! WHO IS DOING THIS TO MY BABY??? HANDS OFF, BITCH! CLACE MUST LIVE ON!! And, Simon? I'm scared for you. Even the Mark of Cain can't project against raging female hormones. Back away. Slowly. No sudden movements. JORDEN YOU ARSEHOLE!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER???? Joceluke!!! hehe. Weddings. Happy. SEBASTIAN I WILL FIND YOU AND RE-KILL YOU!!!!!!!!

Me in CoLS: Jace? Are you there? What is happening? Why aren't you your perfect self? SEBASTIAN YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE!! IF I HAVE WRITE DOWN YOUR NAME JUST TO RIP IT UP I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT SURVIVE!!! I WILL WRITE AS MANY FANFICS AS IT TAKES!!!!!

Me in CoHF: Why???? Why again?? I've read this already by Alyson Noël, but it is still painfull. Please don't do this.
No!!! NOPE!!!!! NOT SIMON!! THAT IS OUT OF ORDER CASSIE!! YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE HIM FORGET!!!! WHAT ABOUT SIZZY, HUH? DIDN'T THINK OF THAT DID YOU???
Wait, what??? His band is called The Mortal Instruments???? FEEEELLLLLLSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Me after TMI: I have been on a journey. I have lived and I have died. And now that it is over I want it to carry on so bad that I am turning deep and spiritual. The pain is real.