twenty-nine.

She frowned slightly, gathering her wet hair and pulling it over her shoulder to reveal the defined bruise on the apex of her neck and shoulder. It was big, purple and stood out like a sore thumb against her fair skin. She reached upwards, tracing her fingers over the little indentations. A couple of soft knocks on the bathroom door jerked her out of her stupor, and she opened it without question, Link on the other side. He quickly ran his eyes along the curves of her naked body, a blush cresting on his cheeks as he caught sight of the mark he had left her with. 

"Oh, wow. I didn't realize I got you that bad," He breathed out, his hand raising to touch the mark. He looked concerned, gaze torn from the bruise to eye her softly, "Are you okay?" 

She was touched by his question, giving an assuring smile before nodding her head. 

"It's fine, Link. I'm fine, and...I kind of like it." She pulled her attention from Link to glance in the mirror. He walked in, standing behind her with a subtle smile. He still looked bothered by it though, and she leaned her head back against his chest in a sweet gesture. Link swallowed thickly, his hands finding her waist. 

He was staring at their reflection, the innocent embrace thrown off kilter by her naked form. It made his chest tighten, and he swallowed thickly before gliding his hands upwards. Lucy was boring into his gaze in the mirror, her own hands reaching up to touch his hair, soft and thick between her fingers. 

"We're gonna be late, Link." She breathed out, hips pushing back against him subtly. He didn't answer her, seemingly mesmerized by the image before them, palms gracing her breasts so lightly it felt like a feather. She could physically feel the thud of his heart against the back of her head, his breath quickened slightly, 

"Perks of bein' the boss," He finally spoke up, a single hand leaving her chest to glide down the expanse of her stomach, "I don't have to worry 'bout it right now. And neither do you." She inhaled sharply when his fingers ghosted over her womanhood, their connection in the mirror so intense she felt like she was trapped in the darkened, piercing gaze of his eyes. 

_____

She had decided to wear her hair in a braid, draped over her shoulder in a feeble attempt to hide the mark Link had left the night before. She would have had time to do her makeup that day, if it wasn't for a certain man and his impulsive lust, but she really couldn't complain. And on the plus side, she had received multiple compliments on her hair. So, win win. 

"So as we're all aware, the tour is coming up in less than a week. Rhett, Link, and a few of the crew are headed out for production assistance, putting filming back at the studio on pause." Stevie was sitting at the head of the table, Rhett and Link on either side of her as the crew sat around the room. "This doesn't mean we're not working for the next three weeks though, guys. This means we get some extra time to plan out the filming schedule, and get prepared for when the guys do come back. I believe we've already got the list of crew members that are going with, right?" Stevie looked at Link, and he nodded his head, 

"That's right. Can't think of 'em off the top of my head, but you know who you are." He playfully pointed across the group sitting before him, earning a couple of soft chuckles. 

"Good. I know for sure we're going to need our designers and writers here at the studio to possibly put in a little extra work time, paid, of course, so we can pre-plan all the episodes we'll be shooting when you guys come back." 

Lucy raised her brows, glancing at Link, who seemed to be already on it. 

"Well, almost all the designers. Lucy is comin' on the tour, as well." He interjected, leaning forward in his seat to catch Stevie's attention. She quirked a brow, pursing her lips for the slightest second.