six.

"So we're going to need some volunteers for the next More episode." Stevie began, her fingers typing away on the laptop seated before her. A good chunk of the crew was called in for a meeting of sorts, situated around a large, oval table in the Studios conference room. "I'm thinking we should definitely get Lucy in on it, since she's fairly new and hasn't been introduced to the fanbase yet." She added, her gaze traveling from the screen to meet hers. Lucy raised her brows in surprise, 

"Oh. Is that really necessary? I mean, I'm only a graphic designer, I don't know if I'll be able to keep it entertaining.." The thought of being on screen made her stomach twist into tight ropes, as there were certainly people she didn't want knowing where she was located, let alone working. A hand reached out and touched her shoulder, and she jumped just the slightest bit. 

"Hey, don't worry about it. I'll volunteer, too." It was Jen, a friendly smile gracing her features. Lucy nodded, reluctantly. She wanted to say no, and tell them that she wasn't comfortable with the idea, but she couldn't bring the words to form in her mouth. Stevie nodded her head in approval, typing down a few thing on her laptop as she continued on wards with the small meeting. 

"I really wouldn't worry about it too much, Lucy. Rhett and Link have a way of keeping the people entertained, even when the guests are...not so much." Jen commented with a reassuring smile. 

"Yeah, you're right." Lucy replied, mirroring Jen's expression as the crew began filing out of the conference room. It wasn't just that she was worried about her entertainment value, as there was much more going on in her mind than that, but she choose to push it down and force a smile on. "It'll be fun, Lucy." Jen said, gently resting a hand on her shoulder before pushing herself up to stand. 

"Totally. It's like a frankin-cereal type deal. Can't say I've ever gone out of my way to mix two different kinds together, though." Lucy remarked, with a soft laugh. Jen agreed, following the shorter woman out of the conference room and back toward the main floor, where the majority of the desk's were located. As they made they way through, they happened to pass Rhett and Link, the duo having a very animated conversation that dealt with animal attacks, or something.

Lucy trailed behind Jen, her gaze drawn toward the duo as they spoke, a small smile pressing on her lips at the hilarious gestures the two were making, in accommodation with the ridiculous growling noises that escaped their mouths. Jen shook her head with a laugh, while Lucy herself let out a giggle. Link noticed her then, suddenly stopping his motions to throw her a grin, 

"Hey, Lu." He said. "Can't wait to have you on Good Mythical More." 

Lucy smiled in response, 

"I'm pretty excited, too. You guys have fun with...Whatever it is you're doing." She said, giving a small wave before walking away. The urge to look back at him was itching at her, but she managed to resist it. 

Rhett quirked a brow at the man, a frown just barely hidden beneath his facial hair. Link's eyes were still glued to the woman, before she finally disappeared around the corner. 

"What was that?" Rhett asked, and Link quickly turned his attention back to the taller man, a look of surprise on his face as he pushed up his glasses. 

"What was what?" Link looked scandalized for a second there, a flush just barely creeping up his neck, before he managed a straight face. 

"Lu? Never heard anyone call her that before." Rhett said. 

"I have. Definitely not the first person to call her that." Link argued, positive that what he was saying was accurate. Surprisingly, he was the first person to call her that, but he didn't know it.