twenty.

Things were escalating so fast, she couldn't keep up; Link had wrapped his arms around her, tight like a vice. She could feel the hard muscle under her fingertips, which skirted up either bicep to sneak under the hem of his short sleeves. His skin was warm, and soft, and he smelt like his natural musk mixed with paint. Behind her, she could feel the edge of the Mythical desk digging into her backside, and before her was the sharp angles of his hips, and the ever present erection that rubbed against her lower belly through the rough denim of his jeans. Link's lips were soft and urgent as he kissed her, his tongue long since gliding along the seam of her lips to press forward with a need she could physically feel. 

In her right mind, she knew that this definitely wasn't the time or place for what was happening, but the deep desire to touch him seemed to win the battle. She wanted to feel more of him, letting one hand fall away from his broad shoulder to glide down his bicep, and jump over to his torso. Normally, she would be hesitant about touching someone like this, but the way Link touched her gave her all the confidence she needed. She crept her hand lower and lower, before reaching the hem of his shirt and slipping under, traveling back up to feel the planes of his chest. There was a heat that radiated from his being, the smoothness of his stomach soon replaced with fine hairs and the hardness of his chest. She had seen him shirtless before, hell, the whole internet has. But that didn't take anything away from what she felt. 

His lips granted her one more kiss before trailing off course and toward her jaw, where he nipped and kissed his way over the cusp, down to her neck. Lucy stopped a moment, her eyes fluttering shut as she leaned her head to the side, savoring the way Link's hot breath coasted along her skin, the stubble that graced his beautiful face scratching her in the best way. 

"I want you, so bad." He breathed out, his voice lower than she's ever heard. It effectively caused a shiver to rack her body, one that Link most definitely felt. She could feel the curve of his lips against her. Lucy was arching toward him now, her body pressing taught against his in a way that begged to be touched, 

"This almost...Isn't fair." She managed, her breath hitching once more as Link grazed his teeth over the protrusion of her collarbone. Link chuckled lightly, the sound vibrating against her palm that still rested against his chest. 

"It's fair, Lu. I can't tell you how many times you've taken over my thoughts, how badly I've wanted to touch you like this. What's not fair, is havin' to wait so long to do it." He replied, before reluctantly pulling away. The whine that escaped her throat was unwanted, and absolutely adorable, in Link's opinion. 

"Then why are you stopping?" She opened her eyes to a narrow gaze, one that was supposed to be menacing, but stopped short. Link cracked a grin, moving one hand up to gently cup her chin between his forefinger and thumb. 

"This isn't the right place. I don't want our first time to be on the Mythical desk, do you?" He asked, and she looked away with a sheepish smile, 

"Well, I mean.." 

He laughed softly in response, shaking his head lightly before speaking up again. 

"And not to mention this is technically our first date."

"Sure, if you don't count all those car rides home, the one on one talk. Or when I show up to your office with food, and we eat lunch together." She commented, sarcastically.

"Alright, alright. So maybe not, but this is...Different. This is me and you, gettin' to know one another. As pretty as you would look bent over that desk, we're gonna have to wait a little longer, okay?" He gave her a cheeky grin, before throwing her the most charming wink she had ever seen. She was struck with his words, her face crimson as she tried desperately to think of a comeback, but nothing came up. 

"O-Okay." 

"We've got plenty of time, Lu." He whispered, before dipping down to press his lips against hers in a chaste embrace. She reacted like lightening, pressing forward with a desire to escalate things, even going so far as to pull his lower lip between her teeth, nibbling it slightly. He groaned, his body pressing forward unconsciously, hips driving against hers to provide a delicious friction. The sound caused a tightening in her chest and an ache between her thighs. She has never wanted anyone as badly as she does him. 

"I'm an impatient woman." She breathed, his lip slipping out between her teeth. She dared a glance upwards, meeting his darkened gaze through her thick lashes. They shared the moment, just the two of them in the middle of the set, the lights shining on them directly as though they were spotlights. 

"Oh, to hell with it." He growled, finally. She couldn't hide the triumphant smile that graced her lips, before Link dipped down to kiss it right off. His hands snaked around her again, his body arching over her as he gripped her ass in his large palms, before suddenly hoisting her upwards. She gasped, and Link was quick to steal the moment, his tongue driving past her teeth to embrace her's fervently. It stole her breath, a moan escaping her throat to hum against him. She had wrapped her legs around his waist, thighs encasing his narrow waist with her ankles crossed at the small of his back. She could feel so much more of him now; His chest was tight against hers, hips snug between her thighs. Wrapping one arm around his neck, she let her fingers dance along the ridge of his sharp collarbone and clavicles. His body was hard, and taut, everything she imagined it would be, and better. 

"You wanna do this here?" He managed, breaking away just the slightest. She inhaled sharply, relieving the burn in her lungs, before nodding an enthusiastic yes. 

"Yes, please. I just want to feel you." Her face was flush, lips swollen with a darkened gaze that pierced right through the man. He would have found himself staring, if it wasn't for the lust that consumed him. Reaching one hand out, he swiped the desk, littering the floor with an assortment of painting supplies, before hoisting her onto the surface. 

"Take this off." She demanded, her breath heavy as she yanked on the hem of his shirt. Link was eager to please, reaching upwards to grab a handful of the fabric between his shoulder blades, and yanking upwards. Lucy pulled her lower lip between her teeth, her hooded gaze lingering on the expanse of his torso. Reaching one hand out, she ran her fingers through the hair that adorned his chest. 

"Your turn." He said, a sideways smirk pulling on his lips as he reached down to pull her shirt. He pulled it upwards, the fabric crunching up beneath her arms before they heard the audible gasp from across the room. 

She froze, and she could feel Link's body stiffen as they both turned their attention to Stevie, the folders in her hands slipping from her fingers to scatter against the checkered floor.