twenty-eight.

*

Link held her so tight, like if he let go she would slip from his grasp and into oblivion. She was trembling slightly in his hold, and he felt the burning plea for air in his lungs as she kissed him. 

Finally, she broke away, not saying a word as she pulled her shirt up and over her head. His breath was heavy as she tossed it, hands reaching down to yank on the soft fabric of his own shirt. 

"Lu." He breathed out, catching the expression on her face. She frowned, gaze narrowed as she looked at him. Her eyes were red, tears threatening to stain her cheeks. 

"Please." She whispered, sharply. He knit his brows, pushing the wild strays of chestnut hair away from her face, before gently touching her cheek. She leaned into his touch, eyes closing for a moments time, 

"You're the only person I have right now, and I need you to help me." She admitted, "Please, distract me. Touch me, fuck me, I just want to forget everything else." He felt his breath hitch at the harsh words escaping her, the beauty of her face twisted with disdain. 

He would do anything for her, anything. 

Without another word, he pulled her close, his lips smashing against hers harshly. She felt the cool fabric of the comforter grace her back, his weight atop her heavy, and she gripped him harder, pulling him closer. Her teeth nipped his lip, drawing a groan from his lips while the familiar touch of his hands ghosted down her sides, slipping beneath the fabric of her jeans. She raised her hips, fingers pulling his hair as though to drive home the urgency of her needs. 

"Please-" She whispered, releasing his lip to drop her head against the bed beneath them. Link caught her gaze, pleading and dark. He swallowed thickly, before yanking on the jeans, pulling them down her hips along with her underwear to discard in a pile somewhere unseen. Her hands darted out to grab his shirt again, and he let her tear it from his body, glasses caught in the fabric as well. He didn't care, though. He heard them clatter against the floor, forgotten as he hastily worked on the button of his jeans. 

The air was cool around them, despite the warmth that enveloped them; hands grasping and touching greedily. She savored the way he felt above her-heavy, secure, safe. When he found himself between her thighs, she inhaled sharply, the sudden and painful stretch of him causing a flash of white to grace her vision. It felt otherworldly, and she let herself drown in his embrace. He moaned softly, head dropped down to kiss her beneath the ear, the vibrations of his sounds resounding close to her head, leaving a buzz that lingered through her entire body. 

"Tell me again." She whimpered, thighs trembling around his waist as he moved harshly, fucking her like she asked. It wasn't sweet, it wasn't slow, it was just what she begged for. 

"I love you." He breathed out, harshly. She gasped, her head thrown back in a wonderful mixture of pain and pleasure, every shunt of his hips forward drawing a sharp dagger of pain deep inside her being. It was quickly chipping away at her composure, her ragged breath replaced with a crescendo of moans and whimpers. 

He reached up, running a hand though her hair, before gripping it. He was losing himself, control escaping his grasp as she quivered beneath him. "God, I love you-" He groaned, dipping his head down to grace her neck with a kiss, before suddenly and impulsively drawing the fair skin between his teeth. 

Her nails dragged along his scalp, legs tightening around his waist as he moved, relentless. Her full lips parted, a sharp gasp followed with a silent cry. Her voice was no where to be found, but her body cried out; back arched wonderfully, chest taut against his own with legs tight enough to squeeze the life right out of him. He gasped, releasing his vicious bite before pressing so tight against her, she whimpered. It hit him so hard, so suddenly, he was left speechless for a moment, simply dropping to rest his forehead against her shoulder, body trembling with the residual shocks of pleasure that coursed through his being.