twenty-five.

She felt a warmth around her that rivaled a furnace, his steady breaths brushing his chest against her back comfortably as the sun steeped in through the blinds. She let out a soft hum as she came to, last nights endeavors flooding her thoughts with a flash of remembrance. A small smile graced her lips as slowly turned in Link's arms. He was snoring just the slightest bit, the image before her something she had only dreamed of. Taking a moment, she tried her hardest to memorize the way his face relaxed when he slept, or how the usual floof in his hair was gone and replaced with a disheveled look that screamed sex hair. 

It was then when she realized that the sun was up, and they were most definitely late for work. Lucy was quick to turn once more, arms running through the expanse of the bed in search of her phone when she heard a soft groan from beside her. 

"What's goin' on?" Link breathed out, his voice scratchy with sleep. She turned to him, 

"I think we're late." She breathed out, pulling the comforter off their bodies in one swift movement. Link threw an arm over his eyes, sprawled out and exposed on her bed with a hint of a smile on his lips. Lucy swallowed thickly as she eyed his not so subtle erection, before darting up to meet his gaze, peeking at her from behind his arm. 

"Well, we're already late." She remarked, earning a soft laugh from Link as she crawled across the bed to throw a leg over him. He reached up to cradle her head, the curve of his lips still present as they kissed softly. 

_____

"Have you seen the comments on some of the new videos?" She asked, phone in hand as Link drove, one hand on the wheel with the other cradling a cup of Starbucks. He looked at her for a brief second, a silent gesture for her to continue. 

"Lots of questions about your ring. Wow, these guys are pretty perceptive, huh?" Link huffed out a soft laugh while smoothly turning the wheel with his palm.

"Yeah, they are. You'd be surprised with what you'd find on Tumblr." He remarked. She quirked her brow, giving him a curious look. Link glanced at her, "Ever heard of shipping?" 

"Kind of. Like, putting people together in a relationship, right?" 

"Yeah, well 90% of our fan base thinks I'm in love with Rhett." He said, jokingly. Lucy grinned, 

"Well, you could have fooled me." Link snickered playfully, 

"Oh come on. Really though, what're they sayin' in the comments?" 

"Link's wedding ring is gone...There's something different about Link...Where is his ring?..." She listed off a few of them, and Link pursed his lips in thought as he pulled into the lot. "There's a bunch more, too. But you get the point." 

He put the car in park, pulling the keys out of the ignition before stuffing them in his jacket pocket.

"Well, I did tell Stevie I would announce it, right?" He commented, glancing at her. She nodded her head slowly, but eyed Link with a curious glint. 

"Today?" He frowned lightly, eyes narrowed as he pondered for a moment. 

"Yeah, I think so. I mean, there's no point in puttin' it off." He glanced back at her, "At any rate, we should get inside." Lucy gave him a knowing look, reaching down to grab her bag from between her legs, when she felt him reach out to grasp her chin between his thumb and forefinger. Link quickly turned her head, leaning over the console to press a firm kiss against her lips. She melted into the embrace, tasting the coffee on his tongue, before reality hit her. Pulling away, she knit her brows,