twenty-four.

*

They had fully intended on just cuddling for the next twenty minutes or so, but the thought of something as chaste as that didn't sound too appealing when they touched. 

Link had long since kicked his shoes off at the end of her bed, her heels joining not long after, before dropping back down against the comforter. He wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or not, but every so often a soft, wisp of a moan would escape her lips in time to the gentle roll of her hips. He couldn't even fight it anymore, the ever present arousal inside his being when she was around was skyrocketed, and it didn't take long at all for his jeans to feel uncomfortably tight. The pure carnal desire to touch her took over him, his hands quick to glide beneath the fabric of her shirt to make contact with her warm skin. She was so soft, and smooth. Like silk above toned muscle. 

He pulled away then, his lips leaving hers to tingle at the loss, eyes darkened with silent question. He noticed the subtle quirk of her lips as she sat up. 

"You wanna do this here?" She asked, and he didn't miss the reference to their time at the studio after hours. It brought an amused smile to his lips, 

"Yes, please." He simply replied, their gaze connected for a moment, the tension between them thick enough to slice with a knife. He watched her grasp the hem of her shirt to pull it up and off her body, her torso twisting and stretching wonderfully, before dropping it beside them on the bed. He swallowed thickly, his attention torn between her hypnotizing gaze and her exposed skin. She reached out then, grasping his wrist and raising it to her lips. Link could feel the heat swell inside him as he watched the motion, mouth opened to say something, but nothing came out. 

"Touch me, please." She whispered, brushing her lips over his fingertips before guiding his hand toward her chest. He wasn't sure why, but his hand was trembling just the slightest bit as he felt the heat of her body, his palm flat against her sternum as he followed the guiding movements of her hands around his wrist. It was wild, the way she made him feel. She was intoxicating, effortlessly drowning him in a pool of adoration and arousal. 

Link let his hand glide over the rounds of her breasts, feeling the goosebumps rise on her skin. 

"Can I take this off?" He breathed out, his gaze flipping up to hers in question. He was stuck on the image of her, cheeks red with her lip between her teeth, as she nodded hastily. His heart was thrumming wildly in his chest as he trailed his fingers up her spine, marveling in the way she arched forward, before reaching the back. 

He wasn't inexperienced, by any means. But being with her like this was enough to throw him off guard, to make him forget everything he's ever known. She was a whole different world, her soft sighs and delicate fingers completely new and thrilling in a way he's never felt. He tasted the smoothness of her neck, to the soft curves of her collarbones and lower. Memorizing the way her body felt against his, like he would never get to experience it again. He was encouraged with the sounds that escaped her, smiling lightly against her neck as he listened to the sharp intake of breath when he lightly pinched her nipple. 

As though in silent retaliation, she ground her hips down against him, catching his breath short in a strangled moan that vibrated against her neck. 

"Goodness gracious." He finally breathed out, tilting his head back with his eyes shut, and she giggled in response. 

"Are you just going to play with me, then?" Rolling her hips once more, she enjoyed the expression that laid out across his face. 

"I was tryin' to be nice." He countered, eyes opening to a deviously charming glint. She quirked her head to the side, before he wrapped his arms around her waist, tight. He loved how easy it was to maneuver her, flipping them to lay her against the bed. She laughed, and he could just hear the joy in it, a seemingly permanent smile gracing his lips as he admired her. Her hair was thrown around her head in a web of chestnut colored waves, the warmth that seeped in from the sunset basking her bare torso in an amber glow.