46

"Little dudes, I'll be right back, just stay here, okay?" Kirishima told Aoi and Akashi after being called by a fellow hero.

"Don't go anywhere, ya hear? We'll be right back." Katsuki ruffled both of their heads, messing with their hairs which made Akashi complain but still laughed anyway.

"They really look a lot like you, Bakubro." Kirishima whispered to Katsuki, which made him smirk and smack Kirishima in the back of his head.

Kirishima whined that made Katsuki smirk, "Just shut up, shitty hair."

It's already past noon and they just had their lunch with Katsuki and Kirishima earlier. The meeting with Aizawa and Fatgum had already ended a while ago.

After leaving the twins by themselves, Akashi went back on ignoring Aoi and Aoi did the same. They didn't want to talk to each other since ealier.

Aoi tried coloring the art that he drew earlier with Kirishima and Akashi just stared outside of the building's glass window out of boredom.

Everything seemed to be peaceful when Aoi saw something he wished he never saw in the first place.

"AKASHI! LOOK OUT!"

"I'm Chisaki Kei. You probably wonder if I'm related to the all time famous Overhaul, Chisaki Kai..." the man who introduced himself as Chisaki Kai spoke.

The yakuza bosses remained silent but vigilant. After all, there is tons of nomus behind them and every bosses that is in the meeting area is also their rivals.

There is no such thing as friends in the business and all the things run along with money. If you don't have the grand, you'll see yourself being thrown in the ditch.

"Chisaki Kai or should I say, overhaul, is my father." Kei spoke in a slow manner, all the people insode the room was shocked. They never even knew that Overhaul had any kid other than her foster daughter Eri.

Kei began to walk back and forth, seeing all of the mafia bosses confused made him smirk, "Even before Eri was even considered as his daughter, there was me. I existed and was hid from everyone else. Afterall, Chisaki Kai never wanted a quirkless son."

All of their jaws dropped after hearing the word 'quirkless'. So the Overhaul they knew had a quirkless son, who wouldn't be surprised to hear that?!

"I really looked up to father. I tried and tried to be somewhat useful to him. I studied all the algorithms, the formulas, all the things that can help him."

Kei spoke, and the bosses listened to him, "And not until Eri came along. I wasn't needed anymore. Father began to ignore my feelings and my works, but I didn't complain. But instead, I built the machine that can produce his Quirk Destroying Drug. At the age of 15, yes I built the machine and father was so pleased!"

The yakuza bosses started to look at each other. They knew that the person who is standing before them is a genius but he is also a psycho.

A new formidable villain that wants to start a war with heroes. Kei Chisaki had ideals and he somewhat resembles to Overhaul himself, making it believable that maybe Kei was really Overhaul's son that was forgotten years ago.

"Father wished to destroy all quirks. He believes the Quirk epidemic has changed the world and infected society with "Hero Syndrome", and he is extremely determined to eradicate Quirks from the world in order to return it to its former state with the Yakuza in power." Kei explained, Travis stood beside - acting his bodyguard.

"Everything went well, but not until heroes stuck their noses in other people's business. Everything was supposed to go well but when that bitch Eri sided the heroes." the expression on Kei's face darkened, his eyes glared with anger and hatred.

"While father and his comrades were captured by heroes, and I was forced to hide." he balled his fist and he was trembling. He dispised the Heroes so much that he wanted them to disappear.

"But now, it's the Heroes' turn to hide..." Kei plastered a wide grin in his face as he raised his pointer finger, pointing at a nomu who had a face tgat any normal being cannot even comprehend.

The nomu was gigantic, it's brain is visible and it's face can barely fit the definition of normal. Every nomu inside the meeting hall had a monstrous, deadly aura and physique.

"KEI, WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO?!" Wolfram asked, Wolfram is known as the boss of the underground market of Shinjuku. He handles all the drug deals, selling of illegal firearms, quirk enhancement and money cycle in Shinjuku area black market.

Kei just smirked once more before he opened his mouth to speak. His eyes were dilated in euphoria that sent chills on Wolfram's spine.

Kei crossed his arms and folded it in his chest, the nomus began to go berserk as Kei signaled Travis to unshackle three gigantic nomus.

"I'll send a Nomu to greet our dear heroes here Musutafu."

please welcome chisaki kei in the story! He's an original character and he's not related to the BNHA series or manga.

But he'll be or maybe not the antagonist of this/your story!

get ready for more action scenes heck yeeeeeah!