03| superwoman and the flash

(A/N: i watch a lot of shows and sometimes i will take an episode from one of those shows and put it in my book.)

Season 2 Episode 3

February 10, 2012

Cassie's POV

I really hate this. This vision shit that comes on and off. What the actual fuck. It just disappeared one day and no one even realized besides Henry and I.

Mediation was the key to it but maybe I wasn't the only one getting the visions...maybe Jessica was getting them too.

We were practicing dances and started meditating to relax our bodies. This time, the visions came back...more blurry and faint.

It's never happened before and I think my 'power' is fading away. My vision power. I don't even know where I got it from. I don't know where my super-speed came from but I know that my other powers came from my mom.

Jeff called Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, Xander, Jessica, and I to the Mancave.

"There won't be a Mancave anymore and there won't be a Captain Man" Jeff broke the news to us.

"Wanna elaborate on that?" I ask as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Please explain, Jeff" Henry sighed. All of us are standing by the elevator. Jeff had to make a dramatic entrance because of his untouched ego so we were just waiting for him by the elevator.

"SHIELD wanted to take us under their wing. We no longer come here to work, we report to SHIELD. I'm not your boss anymore" Jeff explained.

"What does SHIELD stand for?" Xander asks as he looks at me.

"I don't know" Jeff answers before I could say anything. Xander rolls his eyes.

"I was asking Cassie"

"Oh..."

"It's an acronym. Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and, Logistics Division" I say.

"Nice job," Someone said.

I roll my eyes. "Fuck off, Jeff"

I widen my eyes, realizing that Jeff didn't say that. I turn around seeing a man in his early 40's walk out of a dark corner.

He chuckled, "Sorry, I saw a dark corner. I couldn't help myself"

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" Henry asks the man.

"I'm Coulson, Phil Coulson" He answers. "You?"

(A/N: just to be clear, if you watched the show ~agents of shield~ daisy/skye won't be in this. This is Coulson

 This is Coulson