06| glee doesn't mean happy

Season 1 Episode 6

December 11, 2011

(A/N: hi you beautiful humans. i wanna explain to you and you can just skip this if you want. so there will be 22 episodes or more each season. this is a series ig, it's rly not, it's a book but there's episodes. you get what i mean. this takes place in 2011 (obviously you dumb bitch) because they were born in 1996 and i need them to be finished with high school and not be in the future if that makes sense. it probably doesn't.)

Henry's POV

I was in the school cafeteria with Cassie, Charlotte, Jasper, Justin, Blake, and Bianca.

Blake is Justin's boyfriend and Bianca is Justin's ex-girlfriend, I guess...they dated for a few days and broke up. Would you consider her an ex-girlfriend? Bianca was my friend since 7th grade, well Cassie and Charlotte's friend. I don't know her that well.

"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change 'cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are-" Cassie sings. Her phone battery probably died. There's no outlet at lunch so she's gonna wait till she gets home. She just sings random songs when she's bored

She sings all the time, usually when she's bored. And she loves it. She sounds like an angel.

She has sung in front of me and Char before but that was 4 years ago. So I'm going to try to convince her to join Glee Club. When she was 10, all she talked about is being a singer, a pop star. I am damn sure that she still wants to be a singer, but we all get mature and older, Cassie decided she needed to be more realistic.

"Hey, Cass," I said.

"Yeah," She said looking up to look at me.

"You joined a club or team yet?" I asked her.

"Mock Trial but it's every Tuesday and Thursday, why?" She asked me.

She has always wanted to be a lawyer, ever since she was 5 years old and it's not like 'oh, i don't know what i wanna be so i'll just pick a random career'. I remember wanting to be a police officer so Cassie and I can basically fight crime together, not literally but you get the point, and I was 5. I still want to be a police officer, just not for the exact same reason. What are the odds, that Cassie and I are actually fighting crime together as superheroes? No, actually...I need to know because this shit is creepy.

"Well, the glee club's first meeting is on Wednesday," I told Cassie.

"Hen, I've never sung in front of anyone in a long time. The last time I sang in front of people was 5th grade." She told me. I give her a look.

"I don't even know if I'll sound good or not," Cassie tells me. That's a lie. I can just tell. Some people do something when they lie, they put their hair behind their ear or scratch their neck. Cassie doesn't do that. I don't know how I can tell if she's lying but I just can.

I give her the same look. She gives me an annoyed look. Cass sighs and tells me, "I'll think about it,".

.................................

My/Third Person's POV

Cassie looks at the glee club sign up sheet. She brushed her hands on the jeans, imagining the talents other people will have. The idea that she's not going to be that, she's not going to have her time, she's not going to have that spark in her, messes with Cassie.