15| R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Season 1 Episode 15

March 1, 2012

DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET!! THE OUTFIT IS ON THE TOP, EVERY CHAPTER WILL HAVE AN OUTFIT ON TOP!!

Cassie's POV

My eyes snap open to the sound of my alarm clock. I sit up, look at my phone and check the time; 5:00

I groan as I fall back onto my bed. Sometimes you wish that someone can drop a bucket of cold water on your head so you can wake up and not be late.

By 'you', I don't mean you. I mean me. Shit, that didn't make any sense. You would think having an IQ of 200 would make me make any sense, but no.

All I'm saying is that I talk in general. A lot of people get confused when I say 'you' when I really mean 'me'.

And it sounds abnormal to me if I say, 'Sometimes I wish that someone can drop a bucket of cold water on my head so I can wake up and not be late.'

Not exactly weird, just not normal. It's a habit for me to talk like this. When I repeat it in my head, it sounds right when I use 'I' instead of 'you'. But I know that I'm not going to say it that way.

It's like, while I'm telling you how I feel, I'm asking you if you feel the same as me. 'Sometimes you feel like this' rather than 'Sometimes I feel like this'. You'll respond to the first one like; yeah. But you'll respond to the second one like; same.

What was I just thinking of? Sometimes you think of something so good that you forget it the second you look at something else, and you try to remember it—

I know what I was thinking of, I just don't know what comes after that because I was in a deep train of thought.

My alarm beeps again. 5:10. Yeah, I have to get out of bed.

I force myself out of bed as I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face, and put my clothes on. I added a flannel to it, just because and it's 64 degrees outside.

I come out of the bathroom and go back to my room. 5:30

I put on my make up, which is just foundation, mascara, eyeliner, a little bit of highlight on my nose and cheekbones, and clear lipgloss. It takes me 10-15 minutes, the eyeliner takes the longest, because I'm terrible at doing a wing on my left eye. I'm right-handed.

I go to our snack closet and get 4 snacks to eat throughout the day. I eat in class, not a whole meal like a sandwich, but a granola bar or something. 

Did you know that read and read are pronounced differently but one is present tense and one is past tense? That was such a random thought.

I take out my phone and open iMessage. I text Charlotte.

cassie: did you know that read and read are pronounced the same? 

I put my phone back into my denim shorts. I get my house keys, backpack, and shoes. I put on my shoes and backpack.

I open the front door and go to Henry's house. This is how I start every school morning.

Sometimes I pretend I'm the main character in a Disney coming of age movie and sing as I walk to Hen's house, but I don't. 

Yes, I know I just used "I" instead of "you", but I mix it sometimes. 

Anyways, being the main character is overrated. I want to be one of the main side characters that everyone likes exceptionally more than the main character.