17| babe, he's just a relative i didn't know about

Season 1 Episode 17

April 7, 2012

Cassie's POV

I put my head on Henry's chest as we watch That 70's Show.

Jasper and Charlotte are sitting on the other side of the couch. Charlotte has a bowl of blackberries in her hand.

C pops a berry into her mouth as the theme song starts. We all start singing as we attempt to do the exact same movements as Eric, Donna, Jackie, Hyde, and Kelso.

"Hanging out down the street. The same old time, we did last week. Not a thing to doooo, but talk to you. We're all alright! We're all alright! HELLO WISCONSIN" We all sang with the...uh...tv?

Xander walked into Henry's house like it was nothing. We roll our eyes simultaneously.

"Hey!" I said. Xander looked at us.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" Henry asked. Xander rolled his eyes.

"Rude, much?" He remarked.

"Jerk, much?" C intervened. Xander walked further into the house.

Henry looked at him in disbelief. "Bro...get the fuck out"

"Jeff told me to hang out with you guys," Xander told us. We groan as we get up.

"What don't you get? Get out" I said.

"Ah, you're extra feisty today" He winked at me. I roll my eyes in disgust.

"Yes, that's the character development we're all waiting for," I remark sarcastically.

"But like seriously, get out," Charlotte tells him in a serious tone.

"Like I said before, Jeff told me to hang out with you guys," Xander said again.

"And why is it our problem that you're lonely as fuck? Read a damn book if you're that bored" I told him.

"A book? I'm not a nerd" Xander said confidently.

We all looked at him, waiting for him to leave. "What?" He asked, noticing our looks.

"You wanna go?" Henry asked tired of Xander's shit.

"No" I roll my eyes at Xander's answer then turn to look at Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper.

"Wanna go to Get Sporty's?" I ask.

"Yep"

"Let's go"

"Yes!!"

They all answer at once. I smile as I grab my phone.  We all walk out the door, leaving Xander alone in Henry's living room.

.....................................

Jasper was pretending to be a volcano. "What are you doing?" Charlotte asked Jasper.

"Mount Jasperovenus is on it's bubbling glory," Henry said in his bad British accent.

"What is that?" Jasper asked.

"It's my fancy British guy, Mortimer" Henry answered in the terrible British accent.

"You have a horrible British accent," I say in my somewhat good British accent.