"You are.." I said. 

"..are?"

"Very ugly."

Rachel chuckled and Chaeyoung looked at me with a shocking face.

"Wah?! Jeon Jungkook!" I heard her say.

I walked out of the living and headed for the door. Jeez, do women take this long to prepare for just one family dinner with family friends? I mean, I get the skirts and all but seriously, does it take that long? 

When I was young, my mom would take up to an hour while the 4 of us are waiting in the living room, wondering when she would finish her hair and make up. 

"Come on, Chae, we're getting late! Don't forget to bring your purse..bag..wallet..whatever you call it!" I said. 

Alright, I was joking. 

She's very stunning and I don't want to be the first to admit that I'm falling for her. All the time I'm in my office, I wonder about her and I forget that I have work to do, reports to read and deadlines to catch. 

And if it were the same for her, like me in her head all the time, I would gladly say I love her. No..it's to soon to say I love her, with just this I'd probably just break her heart. But I am falling for whatever potion she used on me. 

I tell the driver and my body guards to go to the car and we'll meet them in the lobby while I waited for Chaeyoung to fix her things in her purse. Then I forgot that we have to have this plan to divert my mom's questions. 

"Chae?" I walk up to her.

"What?" she glared at me.

"Let's review for the 'storyline' we'll put up tonight. Rachel, please give the questions mom usually asks?" I asked Rachel and she reads from her tab. 

"Where did you 2 first meet?" Rachels says. 

"We both know that," I said. 

Chaeyoung exhales, "Uh, I operated your mom, we met because sunbae introduced me, we became friends, had a few dinners, and admitted we like each other and started to go out."

"Close enough, but putting Joon-hyung in the story would make it more comprehensible," I said. 

"What is the favorite food of Jungkook?" Rachel asks. 

"Anything with flour, right?" Chae answers and I nod. "Great, mine's pasta, just so you know."

"What kind of job does Jungkook run and how do you understand each other?" 

"Jungkook is representing his father in the Jeon Foundation while his father is America recovering from a transplant and we understand each other by giving each other space and being mature with our feelings," she says. "Good enough?"

I nod because her response was beyond good. Yeah, she is a bright woman. 

"Does Jungkook drink a lot?"

"Yeah, he does but I don't like it so now he doesn't drink too much for me," she smiles.

I laughed, "Wow, you've got brains, Ms. Roseanne Park!" 

"Last, do you wish to marry him for money or love?"

"If we even end up together, I will marry him for love because it cannot be bought and money can just come and go. I love him for him and not anything else," she smiles at me. 

My hands were in my pocket since it's a little mannerism if I get flustered with a woman. She made me smile when she answered that question, and I don't know why but it feels real. Like she really is my girlfriend.