45

The way he sat on his chair was intimidating. Everything about him was intimidating.

"Gentlemen, I want to thank you for coming here today!" he grinned as he welcomed a group of people who was wearing black formal tuxedos.

His butler Travis guided each of his visitors where to sit, all of them looked classy and had a domineering auras. They all came from different groups and bands of yakuzas from all over japan.

Some of them are head leaders of their own yakuza group from each division all over Japan. But most of them are bosses of well known bigtime crime syndicates all over Asia.

One of the men raised their hamd, calling out to the one who is sitting on his swivel chair, "What do you want from us?"

The man cackled making them scrunch their brows in confusion and some of them are pissed.

"What's so funny, hah? You want me to kill you, bastard?" a man wearing a Haori and a Hakama threatens, waving his hands as his subordinates raised their firearms and pointed it to man.

Travis took out his Katana but the man raised his hands to stop his butler, but instead he grinned from ear to ear and pointed something behind the group of Yakuzas - making them turn their heads to see what was he pointing at.

All of them gasped, eyes widening in shock to see almost a herd of nomus standing at the back of the room.

They were all chained up, but there wasn't a single reassurance that the nomus won't attack them. All of them are huge and seemed to be even stronger that the nomus that Shigaraki Tomura of the League of Villains had in the past.

"I believe that my nomus will destroy all of you if you lay your finger or even threaten me. After all, they're designed to destroy those who oppose their master." the man spoke as he crossed his legs while pointing at the nomus.

The room was enveloped by silence, the fear of getting attacked by Nomus struck in their minds. They now know that the person that invited them here was the real deal.

No one dared to speak nor open their mouths to retaliate nor fight back, because they knew that they will immediately get killed if they go against the nomus even if they use their weapons or quirks.

The man smirked as he stood up from his seat, his right hand placed on his left chest, "I'm Chisaki Kei. It's been a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

"Oh, so you're babysitting now, Bakugou?" Aizawa asked Katsuki, his voice was monotone as always.

Katsuki tilted his head to watch the twin that was busy playing with Kirishima. They seemed to be busy with their own matter but that made Katsuki felt relieved since he's in the middle of an urgent meeting with Aizawa - their highschool homeroom adviser and Fatgum in his agency.

"They're my kids, Aizawa. Of course I'd be babysitting them. Now just get straight to the point will ya?" Aizawa and Fatgum seemed to be surprised after hearing that which made Katsuki roll his eyes.

"well, congratulations, Ground Zero! They really look a lot like you." Fatgum congratulated him but Aizawa cut him off, making the BMI Hero Fatgum pout as he ate the takoyaki that was placed in his table.

"As we were saying, Bakugo. We want you to join Fatgum's team." Aizawa spoke that made Katsuki scrunch his eyebrows.

"Fatgum's squad will be leading in searching and investigating the new crime syndicate that has been active since 3 months ago. Their motive seems to be kidnapping Eri and use her quirk." Katsuki thought about what is the use deal about Eri's quirk.

"As you can recall, Eri's Quirk allows her to rewind an individual's body to a previous state. Overhaul- should we say Chisaki used her quirk to produce the controversial Quirk Destroying Drug that took Lemillion's quirk." Aizawa explained that made Katsuki's jaw dropped.

A quirk that can rewind or restore.

"Count me in, Aizawa." without any hesitation, Katsuki joined Fatgum's squad. He was eager now. He balled his hands as he could feel his heart pounding with the realization that hit him.

He glanced at the two boys that are playing with Kirishima, he knew that this could be his chance to bring (y/n) back!

Eri could restore (y/n)'s memories!