42

"Ne, Mommy's quirk is amazing, right?!" Akashi's voice escalated in a blithesome manner as he started to shook Aoi who is also smiling at his brother.

Aoi was calm but he was also happy, "Mommy said her quirk is to emit lighting." Akashi proudly huffed and he puffed his chest.

"I want to be cool like mommy!"

Both of Aoi and Akashi knew that they will have the same power as their mother's and they can't help it but to feel excited to manifest their quirks, too.

"Hey, Hedgehog!" Aoi and Akashi both turned their heads towards the voice, and as they turned, they saw thd big Kids that were teasing them walking their way towards them who were just sitting on the corner.

Akashi stood up from his seat, "Who're you calling hedgehog?"

Aoi grabbed Akashi's wrist, making the boy directed his attention towards his brother. Aoi shook his head, mentally saying that he should avoid trouble.

Akashi just took his wrist from Aoi, smiling to make him feel that he wasn't going to pick a fight.

"Of course who would have disgusting hairstyles like yours? Of course I'm talking to you!" one of the Kids jabbed Akashi with his finger on his shoulders.

Akashi slapped one of the big kids' finger that was jabbing his shoulder away, making him flinch at the sudden opposition of the crimson eyed kid.

"What is wrong with you? The big Kid took his hand and was pissed to see his hands were swollen because Akashi inserted a force when he slapped his hands.

Akashi glared at the big kids that are bullying them, "Oh so you're acting all tough now because your close with Endeavor? Heh! That doesn't scare us even a tiny bit!"

The kids pushed Akashi, making him fall on his back. As fast as he could, Aoi stood up and spreaded his arms, and shielded Akashi using his body.

"I suggest you leave before we call the teacher." Aoi said, trying to mask the fear in his voice but the bullies just laughed at him and wasn't even a bit scared of Aoi's threat.

The kid that seemed to be their acting leader grabbed Aoi's collar, making Aoi gasp in the sudden move made by the other boy.

Akashi stood up and started to punch the kid to help Aoi but he was shoved away by the Kid when he used his quirk on Akashi. "Who do you think you are, huh? You two are just quirkless bastards of the Todorokis! You don't even look like your papa nor your mommy!"

"A-Akashi..." Aoi tried to break loose from their bully's grip but he failed because they had a huge gap on their strength.

The three other bullies began to laugh at Akashi who fell on the ground after being shoved.

Akashi felt his heart breaking. His tears began to form in his eyes which made the bullies laugh at him even more.

"You must be adopted! Quirkless freak!" Aoi began to kick the bully who was holding his collar but the bully's other accomplice held his arms and his feet- restraining him.

"A-akashi! Don't listen to them!" Aoi tried to distract the raging Akashi. But Akashi got even more mad after he saw the bullies began to hit Aoi.

They were smacking him in the face, making a fool out of him. But what made Akashi angrier is that all the kids in the room just stood there and nobody had the common sense to call any teacher for help.

He felt so useless. He never felt this mad before, he never wanted anyone to hurt his brother.

"STOP!" Akashi charged towards the bullies but he got kicked in the stomach, causing his eyes to widen.

it hurts.

"AKASHI! I'M FINE-" Aoi never got to finish what he was saying when he saw Akashi, hands placed on his stomach but his eyes were looking at the bullies with bloodlust.

slowly, Akashi's hand fell on his side. He balled his fists and his hands were trembling in anger.

"I'm going to kill anyone who hurts Aoi."

Aoi's eyes widen as soon as he saw Akashi emitting blue lightning-like currents over his body. His eyes were no longer the usual eyes he always show to everyone.

His eyes were narrowed on the Bullies who is in the state of Shock after seeing Akashi Todoroki manifest his own quirk

"A-Akashi... calm down..." Aoi is being choked but all he was getting worried about is Akashi would go on a rampage. He had known Akashi for so long that whenever Akashi is angry, you can't convince him when he puts his mind on something he wanted to do.

Blue lightning currents started to envelope Akashi, making him smirk in realization that he already manifested his quirk.

"I don't care if you hurt me..." Akashi started to walk closer to Aoi and the bullies' direction.

"I don't care if you call me names and tease me... I couldn't care less about hitting me.." the bullies began to step back in the fear that Akashi might strike at them.

Akashi halted on his tracks and the lighting was getting stronger, his emotions are the ones that intensifies the quality of the quirk he is emitting.

"But I will never forgive you once you lay a finger on my brother."

He ran at a fast pace that no one even noticed the he was already standing right beside the bully who was gripping on Aoi's collar. His quirk was making him as fast as a lightning, too.

There wasn't enough time for the bully to react, Akashi already punched him in the gut, making the bully gag and let Aoi to clutch his gut.

Aoi was left in awe and in shock. He couldn't believe that Akashi manifested his quirk. But he couldn't just let Akashi beat the bullies into pulp, too.

He needs to stop him.

As his brother.

The crimson eyed kid's lips curved into a sly smirk. He walked towards the bully who was clutching his stomach and began to crack his knuckles.

Fear was written all over their faces when Akashi began to emit more lighting all over his body.

"Now, it would be rude of me if I don't return the favor to you guys right?"

I used Killua Zoldyck from Hunter X Hunter as a reference for Akashi. ♥(✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ