"Who wants to talk with me?", I asked as I got up from the ground and began to wipe my tears.

"You will find out, I will send a robot to put handcuffs on your hands, if you didn't do it and destroyed the robot, you know the consequences", I heard her voice again.

I'm not sure if I should listen to her but I can't take any risks or lose any chances to see Daddy.

I let the robot puts handcuffs on my hands and suddenly I feel weak!! I feel powerless!!.

I see now the door opened and Dr.Glive pointed to me to walk toward her so I did it slowly and nervously. The first thing I see is that scary woman again!!

Is she's the one who wants to talk with me? I'm scared, I don't want to talk with her!! I feel my legs shaking and I can't control them! And don't know why but I feel unsafe and about to get hurt again...

"I'm gonna let you two alone now", Dr.Glive said and walked out the lab.

The last thing I wanted now is being here with Foxtail alone!!

"So (Y/n), how are you doing", she asked.

I didn't answer, I don't want to talk with her!! She's the reason why I'm here!! I feel my
gripe getting tighter and I looked down at the floor.

"*sighs*, so you still don't want to talk to me, huh?", she said. I didn't answer her. "What if I let you see daddy? Would you talk to me?", she asked again.

My..Daddy?! Is she seriously going to let me finely see him?!

I looked at her with widened eyes, "Really?!", it is the first time I have ever said something to her

"Yep, all I need from you to do is to answer some questions and do some test...", I cut Foxtail off.

"NO!!....no....no more tests.......It's hurt", I feel the tears on my cheeks now.

"..Oh.Ah...okay okay...umm....don't cry, no tests, just be a good girl and answer some questions, okay", she started rubbing my hair trying to make me calmed down.

I started wiping my tears, "Yeah...okay"

"Good, now let us go and sit down in a table"

.

~ Skip Time ~

Most of the questions were about my parents. She asked how did my mom died and if she really was pregnant? What my dad used to do after he escaped? If I know how did he escape from the prison? How was my parents relationship? And a lot of questions about me.

"Okay I'm done now, I'll see you soon kid", Foxtail said and she's about to leave.

"WAIT....you said I can see my daddy!! You said you will let me see him!!", I said.

"Are you nuts?! Of course I won't let you see him, I said that so you can do what I want, I'm not that stupid to let you see the most dangerous criminal just like that!! and of course I'll never trust you after You tried to suffocate me!!....... Now, it's time for you to go to bed", she said. After that she locked me in a room nothing in it but bed and she turned off the lights and left me alone with darkness.

I'm shocked!! I feel my heart broken! I feel soo stupid! I feel the tears rolling none stopping in my cheeks! I feel betrayed!

How could she? Why? Do I really deserve this? Is what I'm asking is hard? I shouldn't let that happened! I should've known that would've happen! Why did I expect Her to help me? Why did I ever trusted her?!