Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park

Start from the beginning

I beamed at their reaction, watching as everyone packed their stuffs and headed out of the room bidding each other goodbye's. I bid those who spoke to me too.

"Jihyun, let's go... They are waiting for us in the cafeteria."

I turned to Baekhyun and nodded. Chen walks beside me and wraps an arm around my shoulder as we both walked out of the room and I locked it right after.

The three of us walked our way to the cafeteria in peace while talking about the practices we had.

"I am really excited for tomorrow, aren't you Jihyun?"

"Of course, Chen."

"And wait... I just remembered that it would be your first party!"

"Yeah... Funny thing that you look more excited than I am," I laughed and they also did.

"And it should be special," Baekhyun chimes in and Chen agrees.

"As long as I am with you guys having fun I bet it would be special," I told them, smiling.

"I bet you're right," Chen says.

We entered the busy cafeteria, filled with students who are talking about their excitement for tomorrow night. Also talking about what they would wear and where they would buy or do their make ups and hairs.

Speaking of those things, I still have no idea about what to wear. Maybe I would just go home and see whatever dress and shoes my mom has in store and then just neatly brush my hair. Maybe that would be enough for tomorrow night.

We finally arrived at our usual table and we greeted each other. I took a seat right beside Heeji who greeted me along with a small hug.

"So guys... Any plans this afternoon? Baek and I would go look for what we're going to wear and use," Chen says, wrapping an arm around his friend's shoulder.

"Anyone want to come with us?" Baekhyun asks.

"We have nothing to do this afternoon, so I will go along," answers Suho.

"I better start preparing for tonight because I wouldn't be having time for tomorrow since we would be cooking," D.O. chimes in, subtly nodding his head. "I will go."

Kai, Lay, and Chanyeol agrees also.

"Sadly, we cannot go with you guys."

I turned to Heeji with brows furrowed. "What? Why??"

"Well, the Art Club and the rest of the other clubs still has to finish decorating the hall for tomorrow night."

"That means Sehun, Tao, Kris hyung, Xiumin hyung, and Luhan hyung cannot come along too," Baekhyun says with a tone of disappointment.

"There's only a few left. We can catch up with you guys at the mall later on maybe," Kris responds. "We will just send you a message if so."

"How about you, Jihyun?"

"Um... Maybe I would just look for something to wear back at home," I answered and they responded with a few disappointed looks.

"No."

"Eh?"

"You are going to the mall later on," Heeji tells me. "It would be nice to finally have someone to shop with that is a female."