Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park

Start from the beginning

I grabbed it and saw a white towel. I turned to Kai with a questioning look.

"You're sweating badly."

"Thanks," I muttered before using the towel he just gave.

"That is all for today everyone," all heads turned to Lay who spoke.

"We aren't going to have any afternoon practice, hyung?" asks Kai.

Lay's smile slowly formed into a small one as he slightly frowned. "But... You're all looking very tired. And you probably need to prepare and rest for the big night tomorrow," he says. "So yeah... No afternoon practices."

"Yes!!" everyone exclaimed while I just smiled and made my way to Lay while the others were talking excitedly.

"Thanks, Lay."

He smiles. "It is nothing... And I also want to sleep," he chuckles which I joined in. "Don't you want to change now? Your clothes are drenched with sweat."

I nodded. "I will go ahead. Thanks again."

He just smiles and I waved him goodbye. Then I proceeded to grab my backpack and head out of the Dance Club room.

I went to the nearest restroom and changed into another set of clothes in there. We were not required to wear our uniforms the past few days so I just dressed into something simple but casual.

I headed out of the restroom and went straight to Glee Club room. As I entered, the rest are still rehearsing.

Everyone who were in their own world's turned to me and greeted me. I smiled as I greeted back.

I turned to the stage where Jungyoo just ended her song. I clapped my hands and her head turned to me.

"Jihyun!" she quickly heads down from the stage and ran towards me.

"You really have a nice voice."

She smiles bashfully. "Thanks..."

Just then, the door of the room opened and in came Baekhyun, Chen, Taehyung and Jackson.

"Hello everyone," I greeted them and they all greeted back.

"Jihyun-ah~" Chen pulls me into another hug as he stroked my hair. "I missed you~"

"Like always," I chuckled and he joined in as he pulled away.

"Jihyun, how's the practice?" Baekhyun asks.

"Exhausting... Really exhausting," I replied with an exhausted sigh. "I never knew that singing and dancing at the same time was that hard. How about you guys, how's practice?" I asked.

"Fun. But we have no practices for this afternoon," Jackson answers.

"How about us, Jihyun? Are we still going to practice?"

I faced Jungyoo and the rest of the members. I can see that they are also tired and I don't want them to push their vocal cords any further.

I smiled, shaking my head. "No... Let us all rest for this afternoon."

"Hurray!"