The end

I tried numerous times to contact Prod. I called, texted, tweeted, and left voicemails. Nothing. After 2 weeks I just gave up. Roc and I spent a lot of time together, I could tell he was trying to distract me. Whenever I said Prods name he found a way to change the subject.

I sat in a chair next to him play C O D black opps and I was tired of everyone acting weird. I kept shooting. "Why won't Prodigy talk to me?"

Roc shot faster. "You trynna distract me!?" He yelled.

I stood, walked over to the xbox and hit the green light until it turned off.

"Hey!" He yelled. "Why did you do that!? We just lost all our progress!"

"Why won't he talk to me!?"

Roc moved from his chair to his bed. He patted the spot next to him inviting me over. I raised my eyebrows, telling him to proceed.

I had a hard time understanding him he spoke so fast! " After Prince and you broke up Prodigy teased him. Then Prince said that no way could Prod have made you fall for him. He offered Prod 100 bucks if you dated him before he left again for Philly. You did, he won and Prodigy is $100 richer."

He panted trying to catch his breath. It didn't take long for me to start crying. Prodigy used me for $100! Roc held me, rubbing my back. My protector. This experience made me realize one thing.

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT ROC WILL NEVER HURT ME.