Oh Prod

Roc looked mad as Prod and I made our way out the door. Apparently they played a game on Kinect and Roc lost. I didn't over do it in fact I under did it. I put my hair in a huge messy bun and combed out my bangs. I was wearing a Red T-shirt the same shade as Prodigy and i wore gray sweats, while he wore navy blue.

I caught a glimpse of us standing side by side while we were leaving. I think we'd be a cute couple. As we walked to the same icecream store Roc bought me to Prodigy danced around me like in the hello video. I giggle and played with the bright blue bracelet on my wrist. I stared at it as i twisted and untwisted it against my wrist, anything to not make eye contact.

Prodigy and I walked into the shop with our arms intertined. Once the young cashier recognized him she fangirled.

"Oh my god! I love you! I love MB so much! Especially Roc! Oh wait! No, but i like you too!"

"Calm down." He told her.

She handed him a pen and papertowel for him to scribble his signature. He unlocked his arm from mine to do so. I watched her watch him and found it amusing. She looked at him like he was god or something. Scary.

When he gave her back the napkin she ran to the back...I guess to fangirl! Prodigy and I laughed and told a male cashier what we wanted. We both ordered fries and one "Super" chocolate cup.

I had money to pay for my stuff but he refused to let me pay. Literally, he told me "no frikin way will I have YOU pay when were out."

I thought we'd go to a secluded bootg or something, but no. He wanted to go sit at a table with an umbrella outside. He talked to me about how happy he was to see his little brother Jojo and told me stories of pranks they played on eachother. The best one was when he told Jojo that he better not get out of bed because there was a huge snake loose in the house.

He said Jojo didnt leave his room for a week! Good thing he had a bathroom in his room! I didn't have stories like that to share with him yet so I just listened and laughed when I wanted to.

We went back and forth taking small scoops from the single mountain of icecream that sat between us. After a few seconds of scooping his spoon hit mine and we started a spoon fight.

"Hiiiihyah!"

"Take that!"

"Sucker!"

We did that until we got bored. Then I nibbled on my fries as Prodigy asked questions to get to know me better. Being with him isn't like being with Prince. I feel like I don't need to try and impress him, although I will in the future, but when I wanna be chill with no make up and and loose pants he won't like me any less.

Prodigy, he's too good to be true.