Date 2

He wouldn't tell me where we were going. He told me I should wear something nice, not fancy, but not sweats and a T-shirt.

I put on several shirts continuously walking out to show Prodigy while waited for me in the hall outside my door.

"You look great." He kept saying.

I'm glad he thought so, but nothing seemed to wow him!

I tried on one last shirt. THE shirt. It was my favorite one I ever made and I promised I'd save it for a special occassion. I guess this counts. It's a White shirt. Just below where a sports bra would end my shirt changed from cloth to fish net. I brushed my hair into a high pony tail, threw in some shimmery earings and opened my door again to show Prodigy.

His jaw dropped and he quickly closed it. I had to laugh.

"What do ya think?" I asked him.

"I think you look fantastic!"

I did what felt like blushing. Did I just blush? Do I even blush? Prodigy chose a pair of my sneakers to wear and he chose a pair of mine. Is it bad he fits my shoes? Or that I fit his? Eh. Who cares.

Still he wouldn't tell me where we were going! He held my hands as we walked down stairs. I saw everybody in the living room dressed. Princeton and his mom, Ray and his, Roc and mom, then...Mr.Craig, momma Wanda, and Jojo.

I tried to run back up stairs, but Prodigy tightened his grip on my hand and I flew back like a rubber band ito his chest.

I couldn't face everyone and Prodigy tried to comfort me, whispering in my ear.

"They'll love you I promise."

"Prodigy, but my shirt..."

"What? You look beautiful ok. Don't stress."

"So where we going?" I asked

"To the premiere of our movie." Prodigy answered.

I looked at the date on my phone. Dang! How did I forget?! That's the reason he needed to come in the first place. Mama Wanda stepped forward.

"You must be Layna. I've heard great things about you."

Princeton scoffed before I could reply.

"I've heard great things of you too!" I told her.

Princeton rolled his eyes and Roc laughef lightly. Then Mr.Craig stepped forward.

"You can call me daddy Craig or Mr.Craig."

"Yes sir." I said nervously.

Everyone bursted into laughter and I stood there dumbstruck again. We all rode to the mall in a huge limo. Great, so there will of course be Paparazzi. Everyone tweeted they were going to the premiere also. Girls asked if I was ganna be there, but I just ignored them. I decided to put one post and then just stay off for the night.

"I love you guys. You know I'm Team Mindless and I don't wanna hurt you. If I thought it was a bad idea I wouldn't have gone through with it."

I tucked my phone into my pocket and ran my fingers through my ponytail. Prodigy knows my little things I do when I feel a certain way.

"Calm down." He said turning away from his mom to talk to me.

I gave him a weak smile and looked at Roc, who just nodded at me from across the car. I found my hand slipping back into my pocket.

-Roc! I'm dieing over here!

He felt a buzz in his lap and looked at the screen. We exchanged glances before he replied.