All his love

Roc was so hype for Prods arrival! He was running around his room CLEANING! He told me that he just missed him and that he was bored of just hanging with Ray and Prince. I just think he was tired of playing call of duty with people that could beat him.

"Roc. You look like you're in fast forward! Chill!"

"Get out then." He said jockingly.

I left anyways because it meant I didn't have to clean anymore. We met mom in the car and talked the whole way there. Roc and I talked about pranks we could pull on Prod and then my mom threw out some ideas.

~scrape the cream of the orea and replace it with white toothpaste

~Pretend to step on his glasses

~Throw a cup of ice water over the shower door when he's in there

~Make him think he lost his memory.

Roc and I were about to pee we laughed so hard! Just picturing his facial expression after the prank! My eyes were watering and my jaw hurt as we all left the car to go and get Prodigy.

My mom stood patiently by the exit gate and Roc had me on his back. I covered his eyes as we waited. When I saw Prodigy I jumped off Roc, uncovering his eyes. The bromance hug was cute. I hugged Prodigy and took his backpack.

"Hey Lay."

"Hi Prodigy. I missed you."

He smiled. "I missed you to."

"Ray always trynna eat all our damn food. Now you can help him."

He laughed and we walked over to the luggage area. Prodigy spotted his large red suitcase and lifted it with ease. This is ganna be a long day.

When we got home Roc blew up the air mattress and Prodigy came to my room.

"Hey Lay!" He said, knocking on my open door.

"Hi Prodigy."

"Sooo...."

He made his way to my bed before sitting down. I couldn't help,but assume the conversation we were about to have.

"So, you and me..." he continued.

Yupp, I thought correctly.

"Prodigy. I don't want to let you risk hurting your fa--"

"Shh. Don't worry about them. Worry about yourself Layna. That's the problem, you think about what other people will and not about what you want."

"But Prod I."

"Do you ever just want to be happy?"

I hesitated. "Yes."

"Then let me make you happy!"

"So many fans are ganna be hurt! They happy when I dated Prince, sad when we broke up. Now you wanna give them another chance to be sad!?"

"Who says we'll break up?"

"I don't know...I'm just saying."

I yawned unintentinally and apologized.

"I know you're tired. I'am too. Just uh...let me take you out for lunch when you wake up."

"There's cameras everywhere though."

He winked at me. "Your point is what?"

We hugged and he walked out. I closed my door, turned off the light, and crawled into bed. Did I just agree to date him?