So it's official

The movie was great! When the lights in the theatre slowly came back to life Mama Wanda woke up Jojo. I was hoping that since Prods parents were here he'd would go there hotel or whatever. As the boys took pictures with there dates and signed more autographs I discovered I was wrong.

"Follow us Mr.Craig." My mom said getting into our car.

I hoped in the passenger seat.

"Mom follow us where?"

"To the house of course. Theres plenty of room."

"Where!?" I asked.

"If we put some sleeping bags and matresses in the studio..."

"Wait. All 4 of them are staying!?"

"Mhm. There moms too. It's a big night!"

"Ok."

There was no point in arguing. I crossed my arms and looked out the darkly tinted window. Prodigy seemes to be looking for someone, he walked over to Roc and they started talking. I watched with interest until Roc pointed a finger the car.

Prodigy ran over to the car and opened my door.

"We got a Layna fan!" He yelled at me.

A Layna fan! Wtf!? Fan of what? Prodigy pulled me out of the car and onto the still lively carpet. A girl my age was screaming my name.

"Layna! Layna! Layna!" She kept yelling although I was approaching her.

"Yes?" I said smiling.

She looked at Prodigy as if she wanted to have a private momet with me. He kissed my cheek and walked off.

She handed me a letter and got this evil look on her face.

"You hurt Prodigy and I swear to god I will kill you!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked as innocent as possible.

"You think no one got a few pictures of you and him sharing icecream!? Or spoon fighting? Get with the program. They're always watching!"

I walked away from the girl, letter still in hand. Prodigy grabbed me.

"How was your fan!?"

I looked over to where she was. She was gone.

"She was cool. Doesn't like that we could possibly be together..."

"We are together." He said with a puzzling look.

I felt my tears slowly slide down my shirt and onto my stomach through the fishnet holes.

I looked around and saw people watching us. I tried to walk to the car, but Prodigy pulled me back. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. So it's official.