Tweet Tweet

I decided to just chill on the couch and go in Twitter. I had over 300 mentions! WHY!? I saw a few of people apologize for whatever negative thing they said when they thought I was with Roc. The others were telling me to DATE PRINCETON!

I felt noscious suddenly, but didn't throw up. I scrolled down my mentions.

-Date Prince!

-You would be such a cute couple

-Did you see how red he got

-When Ray called you fine! #Dead ROFL Roc was like * death glare*

-I know you can't resist his charm

-If he told me he liked ne I wouldn't let ANYTHING stop me from dating him. You shouldnt either.

-GO FOR IT!

-I feel bad for Prince...the way the whole crowd said Awww <\3

Thank you guys, but idj if Princeton wants to date me. (I tweeted)

As the notifications rolled in I set up an instagram. I always wanted to make one, but now I feel like I have to. Screen name.... hmmmm.

I read some replies to my tweet

-Girl you are beautiful

-He don't want you. JK...he does tho.

-I'm sure he didn't get over you that quickly!

-I remember you! I met you at the LA show yesterday. I was crying and you calmed me down. Thanks Layna. Follow back?

I went and followed back that girl and a few others who left positive comments. Then I put up another tweet: Hey guys! Follow me @Princess_Lay on instagram! First photo coming soon! :) #ThanksForTheLove

I uploaded a picture of me and Roc making ugly faces and captioned it "My new Spiffy bro!" A girl commented on it: Lol! Two beautiful people :)

"Thanks." I replied

-Follow back please?!

-Of course!!!

I followed her and read a few more comments 2 caught my eye.

-@Princemisfit is she your girlfriend now?

-@Mindmybehaviorless ask her that. Not me ;)

I smiled and blushed. I couldnt reply! I was so scared! Everybody kept tagging me in comments to get my answer, but I ignored them.

-@Princess_Lay I KNOW YOU SEE THIS! ANSWEEEERRR!

I got off instagram and took Bella out of her cage. She followed me up the stairs. I layed on my bed and put my phone on the

charger. I watched as the theoretical battery filled and emptied, filled and emptied. My notification light kept going off, it was almost impossible to ignore.

43 instagram notifications 12 Twitter, and 2 text messages. I opened my texts.

1) Bro: Hey Lay. Hahaha 106 was hilarious today! I almost punched Ray back stage...but ANYWAYS! I followed you on IG, I better get a follow back ;) Don't make me have to hurt Afro boy. I'll do it!

Me: I'll follow you. NO! please don't hurt...my boyfriend.

Bro: So you ganna go wit him?

Me: Why not? xD everyone thinks I should. SHH! Don't tell him. I wanna do it my way.

Bro: K. We bout to hit the stage. NY is LIVE! Wish you and ma were here :'(

Me: I wish so to... go kill it bro! I'm ganna hit the hay in a little bit. Looong day.

Bro:I bet. K night sis.

Me: Night.

Message 2*Mom*: Im hearing my baby girl is getting a boyfriend!? Don't think I missed 106. Tell Ray I said keep playin and one of his braids will come up missing ;) I won't be home till late. Love you. Goodnight Princess.

Me: Goodnight mom. Love you too.

Girls took my Twitter pics and pictures of Prince to make cute little collages. One girl made a similarity collage. Roc and I have a bunch of pictures where we pose the same and or have the same facial expressions! It was scary how alike the pictures were!

-That scares me! :) (I commented)

I commented on pictures and followed people for an hour. Then I made a tweetgram.

"Every Prince needs his Princess right? I'm single so are you, let's be single together. ;) " I uploaded it to IG and tagged Prince.

My next one said "Goodnight guys! Let's see if I'm still single in the morning 0.0"

People commented things like "Goodnight" and "Goodluck"