Every Prince needs his Princess

Warm hands covered my eyes. My headphones fell from my ears.

"Guess who."

"Roc!"

"Nope."

"Prince?"

"Keep your eyes closed."

My textbook was removed from my lap and I'm standing now. Stupid Bella, you're supposed to bark when people are around! Someone was holding my chin.

"Open."

Princeton face was inches from me.

"I was hoping I'd see you again."

I couldnt speak. The lump in my throat stayed in place. His lips got closer to mine. He kissed me oh so softly and I almost fainted. Princeton caught me and laughed.

"Dont pass out on me!"

"I um. I have homework."

His face fell.

"Okay yeah. Uhm Roc is probrably looking for me."

"Mhhm."

"Nice meeting you again Layna."

The way he said my name made me want to die. I sat still for several minutes frozen. I finally gained the strength to focus on homework when Prodigy walked by. He said hey, got a waterbottle from the fridge and left again.

He's leaving in a week anyways. He'll have another fan "catch his eye"

At 1 they all came down to eat. I Told Roc where to find specific goods and then went up to my room to change. I changed into my stud shirt and went upstairs.

I plugged my iPod into the doc and blasted Girls talkin bout. I like to make up my own dances. Again. Thank god for sound proofing things.

I tried to fall into a backbend and flip backwards but for some reason I kept failing. Prodigy just then walked in.

"I'll spot you."

"Thanks."

He put his arm behind my back and after several attempts I did it.

"Back up." I warned Prodigy.

He did as I said and I nailed my backflip. I walked over to the speaker and restarted the song. Prodigy tried to mimick my choeragrapy and he didn't do too bad.

When number one girl came on we worked together. It was fun. I'm sure if was funny to watch is play around with eachother. He'd come up to me and I'd push him away. Cute little things like that.

Then Roc appeared and he grabbed me. "Be my number one be my number one be my number one girl" then Prodigy took me again.

when Roc says "go go go go go go" we just all did flips. I collapsed dramatically, out of breath.

Ray and Princeton walked in clapping.

"Our turn!" Ray yelled.

I walked weakly over to my speaker flipping through my iPod.

"No! I wanna pick the song." Roc said.

He scrolled and "I Like em all" started playing.

Princeton grabbed me first and he spun me. I walked in circles and he ran his fingers through his hair. I moved my hips and Prince did what he does best. Grind. It was kinda funny to see Roc so mad. I played along for a few seconds and then I walked over to Ray.

He held my arm while I did a backlip and then we just randomly started krumping! It was hilarious. In the mirror we looked like we were having seizures and we weren't AT ALL on beat with the music.

When the song finished Ray and I were on the floor dieing!

"Not bad for a girl." He told me.

"Ray. Don't try me lil boy."

"Oh feisty."

"Hell yeah." I replied.

Ray tried to break me at the meet and greet, but I stayed strong. He kept insulting me to see if i'd stay quiet. Nope. I shot back everytime, so eventually he left me alone.

"You come first" by Jacob Latimore came on and they moved out of my way. I showed them the dance I came up with and they clapped at the end.

"Thank you, thank you." I said bowing.

"What can't you do?" Prodigy asked.

"I don't know." I said and went downstairs to shower.