Yes Princeton work it!

My mom texted me: I expect for you to have recorded your assigned song and have your math homework done.

I replied: Okay ma.

"Layna!!!!?" Roc yelled.

"I'm upstairs!" I yelled back.

I ran down stairs and met him in my room.

"The guys are on there way."

"Okay." He turned to walk out.

"Wait Roc..."

"What?"

"How can I get Princetons attention?"

"He remembers you from the meet and greet. You already have his attention." He winked and left.

I smiled...not only cuz Prince remembered me, but because Roc did. I let out a small squeal and looked through my closet. What to wear?! I Changed into a purple tanktop and put a light blue scarf on, leaving my jeans. I put on some purple knee high boots.

I walked into the living room where Roc sat on the couch watching TV. I stood in front of him and spun.

"Whatcha think?"

"I think my sister is ganna be a heartbreaker."

I blushed. "Thanks bro. I'm ganna be upstairs. I have to record a song for chorus and do math."

"Let me know if you need help."

"I will."

I was filled with happiness. I don't normally have help. Mom works a lot. Good thing I have a sibling I thought.

I took multiple recordings of "Who says" by Selena Gomez. Since the booth is soundproof I had no idea the boys arrived. I looked out the glass and saw them dancing. Princeton did this grinding thing and I was like "Yes Princeton work it!"

They all turned to look at me. I forgot to turn off the intercome speaker. I just so happened to have said that when there music had a pause.

"Sorry!" I yelled before hitting the off button on the speaker. They went back to practicing and I swear Princeton kept looking at me in the mirror. I sat on the floor to do my math.

"Hello"?

"Hey." I looked up at Roc.

"I couldnt see you, I thought you snuck out."

"Nope. Just doing homework."

"Come say hey to the guys."

I blushed. "No frikin way!"

"Come on why not?"

"I know you heard what I said before!"

"Chill. He thought it was cute. He really wants to meet you."

"He's met me before." I said crossing my arms.

"He's met you as a fan. Now he wants to meet...what was it he said? Rocs cute sister?"

"He said I was cute!?"

He laughed at my reaction and led me away from the booth.

"Ray, Prod, Prince. This is my sister Layna. Layna Ray, Prod, and Princeton."

"Hi." I said shyly.

Prince came and put his arm around me. "This isn't the confident girl I met a week ago."

I giggled and Roc reacted.

"Don't get yourself hurt homeboy."

Ray busted out laughing and Prince just stuck his tongue out at Roc.

"I have to go finish homework now. Nice meeting you."

I ran into the booth and gathered my textbook, pencil, and papers before running downstairs. HE TOUCHED ME! HE FLIRTED WITH ME! AHHHHH! Now I wish I had a bestfriend I could share this with! Damn it :/

I layed on the couch with Bella, textbook in my lap. Bella lifted her head and looked behind me and then layed back down. Weird...