Don't wake me up

I changed settings so that I don't get Twitter or IG notifications. My phone sang

"Don't wake me up up up up up up. Don't wake me up. Don't wake me. I don't wanna fall fall fall fall fall asleep"

That's as far as I let it ring before I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Layna?"

"Yea... whose this."

"Your boyfriend. Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight Prince."

I fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face. Missing you played through my head and I hummed till I went unconscious. I know Missing You is a sad song, but I was just glad that I had someone to miss in "that way" the way I miss Roc is different from how I'd miss Princeton.

They really never had time to talk, but every night Princeton and Roc would text me goodnight. Prodigy and Ray would occasionally text me in the middle of the night. Sometimes I was up, other times I wasn't. After 3 weeks away from my brother and boyfriend they're coming back!

Tons of people said they didn't think Princeton and I would last ,but we did. Today at the airport I'm meeting Ray, and Princeton's mom. Prodigy is in Philly :( Then were all ganna go out to dinner in celebration of them being back and of my birthday.

"Mom. What should I wear? I'm meeting Princeton's mom remember?"

"Hmmmm" She said looking in my closet.

She chose a skin tight black dress that had a slit on both sides. I laughed. "Roc would hang me!"

She laughed too and kept looking.

She chose my piece sign crop top and gray jeans.

"It's best not to hide your belly piercing from anyone. It's still too vulnerable to be covered. You'll snag it."

I was sad that she was right. What if his mom thinks its inapropriate? I shouldn't have gotten it, but I've wanted one for so long! Last week was my 16th birthday and it was my main gift. Ugh! So much pressure.

My mom left to change and I gave myself a single lookover in my mirror before taking a picture for IG. "Off to get the boys for a late bday dinner! Yikes...I'm ganna see HIM #Nervous. Like this outfit?"

I have bangs now. I combed them neatly and the rest of my head. I have Blue tips now. I love them! Everyone on IG and Twitter does too. I hope Princeton will....and Roc!