Never let go

We decided to sleep in the living room because the studio was too cramped. I layed on the couch under my blanket and he squeezed into the space behind me. He put an arm over my stomach. I started to shiver.

"Are you cold?"

"A little."

"Me too."

I turned around to face him. I buried my face in his chest and wrapped my arm around him. He did the same. He rubbed his feet against mine and we both stopped shivering. I inhaled his scent. He smells amazing and is it possible that his chest is more comfy then my pillow?

I got closer to him and put one leg across his hip. He rubbed my leg and whispered goodnight. I wanted to reply, but I was too tired. He kissed my lips weakly and we both fell asleep. It was pitch black in the living room, but I knew with him I was safe.

After a while i unkowingly turned around and he squeezed me tighter. I put my arm on top of his and felt it's warmth. Several hours later I woke up. It seemed as though everyone else was asleep still. I tried to get free of his grip, but couldn't so I turned back to face him.

I flinched when I saw his eyes opened. "Did I wake you?"

"Nope."

"Did you sleep?"

"Mhhm."

I blushed. It sounded like he'd been up for at least an hour...doing what? Watching me sleep?

"Is eveyone sleeping?" I asked.

He nodded and played with a piece of my hair. I tried to move a little, but couldn't.

"Can you let go now?"

He laughed and shook his head. "Never. Never ever can I let go."

"Well I'm hungry! You ganna starve me now?"

"I'll think about it."

We both laughed and he let me free. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen. He was so close to me I could feel his breath on my neck. I opened the fridge and stood in front of it. He came up behind me resting his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist.

When you're apart for a month due to tour you really start to miss eachother, and the fact he goes back to Philly today wasn't on my list of top 10 facts of the day either. I would miss his voice, his touch, and the way he looks at me like i'm his world.

He let me go so I could get out some fruit and yogurt. He got two bowls and spoons. I cut the strawberries and bananas into thin slices before mashing them up in the yogurt.

"Why are you so perfect?" He asked, looking at me that way he does.

I blushed. "Prod, stop it."

"Stop making your face get as red as the strawberries!? Nah, I'll pass.

We sat on the couch watching my wife and kids. The only sounds were Jays annoying laugh and the slight clank of the spoons hitting our plastic yogurt filled bowls.

Thinking about him leaving made me wanna cry. I just love spending time with him! I love the feeling he gives me! Can I still be happy with him hours away!? I don't think so.

"Im ganna miss you." I said turning to him.

"I know. I'm ganna miss you more Lay."

A lump formed in my throat.

"Don't cry." He said.

I wiped away the tears that I began shedding and smiled.

"You make me so happy."

"Wanna help me pack?"

"What!? When do you have to leave?" He looked down at his watch.

"An hour..."

I frowned. "I'll help you."

We walked upstairs and into Rocs room. He grabbed his suitcase from under the bed and layed it on top.

"My clothes are in the top drawer." He said pointing to the dresser. I pulled out a few shirts and folded them before tucking them into his suitcase.

"I'm ganna miss you." I said again.

He sighed folding a pair of jeans "I'm ganna miss you too."

When we finished packing I dragged his suitcase downstairs and he went to the studio to get his parents and the boys.