106 at 6:07

I sat up on the couch quickly typing in the numbers! It's 6:07! I missed 7 minutes.

Rocsi: Roc. It's rumored that you have a girlfriend! Is that true?

Roc: Man heck no! And I really didn't appreciate you guys attacking my little sister.

I smiled at him defending me.

Terrence: Wait you have a sister?

Ray: Yup! She's fine too.

Roc glared at him and I almost had to pee from laughing so hard.

Rocsi: So I know you've been waiting a while ya know... to have a family. How does it feel?

Roc: It feels great. My sister, her name is Layna. She um, she's just a positive person I love her energy, and also she's an incredible dancer so yeah.

Princeton: She's an extraordinary dancer!

Terrence: ..okay Princeton. What wad that about?

Ray: I'm not one to snitch, but uhm. *clears throat* Princeton has a little crush on her.

I sighed a breath of relief. I thought he wad ganna say that we kissed! From the look on Princetons face he thought so too.

Rocsi: ooooookay! Well let's get this lucky girl on the phone shall we?

The boys clapped and I flipped out! this is a joke right!? Seconds later my phone rang. Nope. Not a joke.

Rocsi: Hello?

Hi.

Rocsi: Hey sweetie. Are you watching?

Yes.

Ray pointed at Prince and said "ha. ha."

I laughed.

Terrence: So what's going on with you and Princeton?

Nothing.

Rocsi: According to him you're fine. Can you resist his charm?

Princeton turned red and kept messing with his hair.

I think I can.

Roc: Imma fight him if I need to!

It's ok Roc.

Terrence: You don't wanna be his Mrs.Right!?

The crowd all said "Awwwwww"

Well. You saw how it was when it was rumored that I was my brother's girlfriend! Imagine if I really was Princeton's!

Rocsi: Alright we gotta let you go, but where do you have a Twitter or instagram.

I'm ganna be making new ones. I'll tweet you when my account is set up.

Terrence: Nice talking to you Layna!

Rocsi: Bye hun.

Bye.

The boys just talked about the tour and I changed the channel.