Chapter 1 Hottie

So, hi I don't know you and you don't know me and maybe thats a good thing. I'll tell you anyways though, my name is Avalon I'm 18. I attend school at San Francisco High school. I live in San Francisco but originally I'm from Oklahoma. Lets just say living in San Francisco is way more exciting than Oklahoma.

I'm 5'2 with a small waist and some nice curves. A black ocean of wavy hair. I have piercing green eyes that I'm told are very mysterious. I kinda like that because it's keeps you guessing stuff about me. I've got the full package with my breasts and ass. I have small lips that are full if that makes any sense. Small, tall, straight nose that I've been told it's cute, which I find that very funny. I have no idea why people think that but oh well. My mom tells me I look like a model but I don't really believe her. To be honest I think I look hideous but she's my mom so yeah.

Well, enough about me lets move on to the real story. I was working at the local starbucks down the block from my house. I was cleaning up the drinks people left behind and moving things back in place. I walk backwards holding a bunch of drinks and my hand and bump into someone. I turn around to see a very good looking man approaching me to order his drink.

"I'm so sorry I didn't realize you were there can I help you?" I say but don't look up. I hear a deep and rich voice say "Yeah, can I get a iced grande soy latte?" I realize that I'm staring at him and look at my hands nervously. "Sure and what's the name for the order. "Robert or Robert Downey Jr." I turn around and start making the drink as Robert walks over to one of the chairs and sits down scrolling through his phone.

After a few minutes, I'm done making the drink and I call him over. "Sir, your drink is done." I call over and get his drink. He walks over and I hand it to him. I start to turn around to finish cleaning, so I can go back home to finish studying. "Excuse me, but what's your name?" That voice just does something to me... I look at him through my lashes. "M... My name is Avalon or Ava for short." He nods and says goodbye. I lean back against the counter thinking "I hope I see him again."

Well guys i hope you guys liked this and comment on what you think.

Is Robert and Ava going to meet again?