Chapter 10 Will it work?

I...I I'm at a lost for words I never imagined he would ask me this! I mean of all the girls in the world why would he choose me? I'm just an ordinary girl and not that important. Robert caresses my face and I touch his hand pressing it closer to my face. I love this feeling of us looking into each other's eyes. It's feels so good and I never want to let go. I want to say yes but my heart is so confused about Brandon and Robert. Why is life so hard sometimes? I realize that Robert could lose his job for having a relationship with me. "Honey, are you okay? You look really pale!" Robert said, with a worried expression. This is final I'm going to go with my heart and it's telling me that Robert is the one. "I'm fine. I'm just so.. I'm at a lost for words." I say. "Avalon, I love you so much and as long as I'm breathing I will never let you go. Even when your sick I'll be here holding your hand. I'm in love with you." Oh my fuck, he just said he loves me. Can this be really happening? Are the medicines messing with my head? No, wait this is real he just said he loves me. Suddenly, a crash sounds through the hallways and there are screams of terror. Robert is screaming my name! I can't seem to wake up because something has hit my head. Blood streaming across my face. I can't focus and everything is so blurry. "AVALON!!! Wake up sweetheart don't do this to me! Please I'm begging you!" Robert screams at the top of his lungs. The last thing I hear is Robert saying "I love you" as everything turns dark once again.

Well, hello my honey bunnies! Yup I'm changing the name to honey bunnies bc that's what calls his fans on a Facebook post. Anyways, I'm not dead and still alive! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING THIS! I never ever thought anyone would read this fanfic. I love you guys so much! Here's a new chapter for ya'll! I wonder what that major explosion was all about? 😉