Chapter 14 Do you want to move in?

I wake up the next day feeling sore but it's a good type of sore. I finally did it with the man I'm absolutely in love with! God that felt so good and I hope we can do it again soon. I turn over on my side and Robert's laying right next to me. He looks like angel when he sleeps. His lips are full and so kissable. His hair is all ruffled up and a strand of it falls over his eyes. His face is like an angel mixed sexiness. Ugh he is so damn irresistible. I lean in kiss his soft, luscious lips. I slowly kiss him passionately and a few seconds later I feel him kiss me back. So much passion and love was in this kiss. I stop kissing him and open my eyes to see the most gorgeous caramel eyes in the whole entire world. "Well, that's a great way to wake me up, babe." Robert says in his sleepy voice. Even his morning voice is sexy! "I was just admiring how lucky I am to have you. You're so god damn gorgeous and I had to kiss those velvet, soft lips." I whisper. He smiles at me and take his hand and strokes my face. He looks into my eyes so deeply and I feel like I'm on a cloud. "Avalon, you're not the lucky one, I am. You're the most beautiful girl, I have ever laid eyes on and never want to take off. I'm fucking in love with you. I can't imagine my life without you. You're literally the best thing that's ever happened to me." At this point I'm going to cry. Everything he just said was meaningful and I don't ever want to lose him again. "Robert, you made me feel again. Everything I've ever lost or been hurt. You taken that pain all away because every time I look at you. I know you'll protect no matter what the cost is. I'm deeply and madly in love with you. I can't imagine you getting hurt or losing you because with that amount of pain. I'd rather kill myself than live in a world that you're not with me. I softly cry and he wipes away the tear with his thumb. "I won't let anything happen to you and c'mon I've got a wonderful day planned. After all it is your birthday!" Oh my god! I didn't even realize it through all this mess. I forgot it was my birthday! Robert and I get ready for whatever he's planned for today.
Later that day
Robert's P.O.V
I literally have the perfect day planned for Avalon! She's turning 19 today and why not celebrate? I finally told her I'm a celebrity and that felt so damn good. The weight is lifted off my shoulders. I'm 45 and I'm dating a 19 year old is this wrong? Why am I thinking about this? I love her with all my heart and I would never break her heart. I'm so lucky that she's accepted and loved me for who I am. Rather than the fact that I'm famous or whatever. I love her and that's all that matters. Today, I took Ava to this fancy restaurant around the corner from my house. I asked for a private area for us since I'm still undercover. Oh yeah I forgot to mention. There's not been a huge blow out and fans or paparazzi aren't looking for me because I've been hiding. You see my life was pretty tough and I had to get out of the media. So, I leaked out as an unknown source that I was very sick and was in recovery. While that's a lie I had to do it because I wasn't going back to those dark days. I've been living as Robert Downey Jr just not the famous guy that everyone knows. Eventually I'll come out of hiding which has only been a year. People are getting suspicious and fans are still poking around. A few people have realized who I am and hopefully they haven't leaked anything. They won't find me unless I want them to and of course I do. I just have to find the right time.
Avalon's P.O.V
We get seated to our table and damn this place is so fancy. We get seated in this really secluded area and it's so romantic.There's also Christmas lights around us and candles. A bouquet of roses is also sitting on the table.  Champagne is chilling in a bucket on the table set out for us. Robert went all out like literally I'm just turning 19. I look at Robert and he's seems to have a lot on his mind. "Honey, is there something wrong? You seemed concerned." I softly say. He looks up at me and smiles. "Oh nothing's wrong. I'm just excited for today because I have a lot of stuff planned and this is only the beginning!" He replies sounding like a little kid at a candy store. I laugh and we sit down at the table set out for us. The waiters come over and pour us champagne and give us menus. Robert looks at me and picks up his glass. "Happy birthday, my angel. You look so stunning in that dress I picked out." He says with a smirk. I giggle at him. Technically I had this dress in my closet and he chose this red dress with a sweet heart neckline. It's gorgeous and I had only wore it once. It shows off all the right curves. The dress also shows off a bit of cleavage but I don't really think Robert would mind. I take my glass of champagne and raise it up. "Thank you for this amazing evening. I can't imagine a better way to spend it." I exclaim and can't stop grinning. "I couldn't imagine it being any other way." Robert says in an English accent. "Thank you for being the hottest barista I have ever met!" We crack up and laugh. "Omg Robert you are so adorable!"
As the night goes on, Robert start to look really nervous. I hope he's okay I mean he's always sassy and confident. "Hey Avalon, I've meaning to ask you. Did you I don't know wanna like... Uh move in?" He nervously asks. I smile at him warmly and place at hand on his face. My thumb caressing his mouth. I look deeply into his eyes. "Honey, was that why you were nervous all evening? Of course I'll move in with you! I wouldn't have it any other way and seeing your face every morning. That would be a dream come true." His face brightens up like a Christmas tree. "OMFG!! Yay!! Okay we'll start moving your things into my house tomorrow!" He screams with delight. I giggle and say "yeah sure alright." I lean in and give him a peck on the lips. This night has become so amazing words can't even explain. I'm so happy now! I can't wait to wake up to Robert every morning!

OMG I'm so sorry my honey bunnies! High school is taking over my life. I swear I have tests and quizzes like every day! I'll try to write as much as I can. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! Please keep reading! Things are about to get intense in the upcoming chapters! I'll try to update a lot. Thank you guys for understanding! Love ya'll😘😘😘 lets get this fanfic to 1k! 🎉🎉 comment where you're from! I'm from Oklahoma