Chapter 3 Getting to know you

Robert P.O.V
I'm sleeping and start dreaming of that girl, Ava, she's so beautiful. I can't believe I met her at Starbucks. How cliche but I've been to the same Starbucks, but never seen her until well now. Maybe she only works at night. I still can't get those piercing green eyes and soft, beautiful wavy black hair out of my mind. Her body wasn't bad either.

My alarm goes off ruining my dream and I look to see its 2:30 pm. Fuck, my class started at 2:20pm. I run and brush my teeth and put on some random clothes on. Not bothering to do my hair and get my cup of coffee. I need coffee to function and drive to the school. I can't believe I'm late on the first day of teaching at the school!

I run into the classroom, where my student are talking amongst themselves and I walk in. "Hello everyone, sorry I'm late and Iook like a mess. I'm your new drama teacher, since Ms. Venice took a job in Minnesota. My name is Robert Downey Jr. and I'm 30 years old. I'm from New York but moved here to get away from all the drama of being an actor.Before you all I ask I know how to teach I was a drama teacher before." I look around the class and the one thing that was on my mind, Starbucks girl or Ava I believe sitting right there in the back. My mouth drops open and I laugh to myself. I see her giggling at me and I wink at her. I know what she's laughing about and its my outfit.

Just like every class the girls are staring and drooling at me. I even heard someone call me hot and do me right now! Well, I guess do look hot in my opinion. However, Ava isn't drooling over me and instead she's laughing at everyone who is. That's 10x more attractive in my book. There's a blonde that looks orange and she keeps bothering Ava. She kinda looks like an orangutan. She's trying to seduce me with her eyes. I don't like her already. (I must still be good looking at 30) 😉

Avalon P.O.V
Robert walks in and sits down. He starts playing the name game and says he'll start where we left off in lessons tomorrow. When he looks better and promised us he won't be late. The name game is lame as usual. I see Robert glancing at me a few times and we make eye contact the 3rd time he did it. I blush and he smirks but luckily nobody noticed us.

The bell rings and class end I gather up my stuff. I'm the last to leave, but as I'm about to walk through the door Robert stops me. "Avalon, right? How funny is it to see you here! "I was about to say the same thing. I'm surprised you're my teacher and it's kinda awkward.." " Haha, I know but how about I make it less awkward. I'll come over to Starbucks like I usually do, tonight?" "Okay sure, we'll talk then. Nice seeing you again and btw nice socks." I say as I smirk at him. "Pleasure seeing you Avalon." He chuckled and I walk out of his class.

Hey guys thanks for reading!! As usual comment and tell me what you think.