Chapter 13 I Have A Secret

*WARNING*: intimate scenes are about to take place. Please do not read if you feel uncomfortable or are underage! Thank you!
Avalon P.O.V
I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. My back isn't in that much pain. I open my eyes and it seems really blurry. A blinding, piercing light come through the window. I try to sit up but an excruciating pain shoots through my body. I feel like satan is trying to control my body with fire from hell. Ugh it hurts so much!!!! Then, my vision stars to clear and I see somebody sitting next to me in the hospital chair. Robert, it's him!! The love of my life is here! Robert shifts and he bolts straight up with his eyes widening! "Ava, you're awake!!!! Omg thank god!!!! Are you okay? Do you need anything?!" Robert says, rapidly. "I'm fine, baby. No, I don't think I need anything right now except for you." I reply being playful. "You're so adorable and even in this state. You still make me smile in all this mess. I love you so much and I will protect you until the day I die." He's the most sweetest man on earth! What did I do to deserve a man like this? "Rob, what did I do to deserve you?" He looks at me so confused and irritated. "What the hell, Avalon? What do you mean by that? It should be the other way around! I love you with all my heart and don't you ever think of that." He says, sternly. "Okay, I won't anymore. How long have I been out?" He thinks for a moment and then answers. "You've been here at the hospital for 3 days." Woah. I've been here for a long time. I need to get back to school and stuff!!! Omg! I almost forgot about Camille!!! She probably guessed where Christian kidnapped me! Oh look at me I'm so smart and figuring out things myself. "Hey babe, the doctor says once you wake up he needs to do some tests. After that I'll go sign some release forms and we can go home." Robert tells me sympathetically. Eventually, the doctor comes in runs the test. "Miss Brandon, everything seems to be fine for now. You just need to take things easy from now on. You can't have any stress or anything to heavy to carry. Your wounds are still healing. Oh and Mr. Downey I expect you to take good care of her. Can I have an autograph for my son? The doctor says. I make a puzzled look at Robert. "Yeah, of course Doc. What's his name?" Robert replies.
*************************
Robert P.O.V
I finally got the release forms signed. The nurse is pushing Ava in a wheelchair to my car. Ava looks so stunning even if she has been in the hospital for a couple of days. I'm so fucking lucky to have her in my life. We arrive at my house and the look on Ava's face is priceless. She still doesn't know how I am. "Oh my fucking God, Robert!!!! You teach for a living how can you afford this mansion?!!" I chuckle she's so adorable. "Honey, there's something I should tell you. Let's go inside first though."
Avalon P.O.V
I wonder what Rob wants to tell me. We walk into his house and fuck me. His house is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. He has iron man memorabilia everywhere. I didn't think he was into Marvel. He has big windows that make this place look so bright and cheery. Some couches and a love seat on the side. A giant flat screen and some surround sound speakers. His kitchen is so big it looks like the size of my apartment back in Oklahoma. Stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. A grand, elegant staircase that leads up to some rooms. There seem to be a lot of rooms upstairs. The house feels so soft, cozy, and delicate. This house feels so right just like we were meant to be here together. I sat down on one of the couches. Robert comes over and sits beside me putting his hand on top of mine. "Alright, I want you to be very calm when I tell you." He tells me calmly. "Robert, I think I can handle it. Just tell me already! I need to know now!!" I say demanding him. "Okay, okay. You know that day when I told everybody I was your new teacher. I was also an actor but I was taking a break? Well, I am an actor and you know my name is Robert Downey Jr.? Does that ring a bell?" I was concentrating hard and it hit me! I'm dating the one and only ROBERT DOWNEY, Jr!!!! "You're Iron man and Sherlock Holmes! That's why the doctor wanted your autograph for his son!! I'm dating you! You're an A-list actor and I'm so stupid! All the signs and clues!!! The fuck was wrong with me? I was probably too caught up on how beautiful he was to think about who he was. How could I not figure that out?!" I jumped out of the chair and started jumping and screaming!!!! He got up and started laughing. He grabbed my waist and hugged me from behind. "You're so adorable! I could kiss you!" I turned around and put my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist. We looked at each other so intimately. "Why don't you, old man?" His eyes started to widen. "Avalon, you know I don't like that. You know I can show you that I'm not." He sounded so dangerous and there was a hint of lust in his eyes. "I have no idea what you can do. You should me, old man." He pushed down on the couch and started passionately kissing me. It was so perfect and he was asking entrance into my mouth. I let him and our tongues started to wrestle. My fingers run through his soft hair. I got on top and straddled him. He started to kiss my neck and his squeezing my ass. He carried me upstairs and put me down on his bed. "Are you sure about this? I mean we don't have to do this, Avalon." He asked me so sweetly. "Robert, I'm sure. I want my first to be with you and only you." He seemed so shocked. "This is your first time?!" His eyes widening. "Yes, please take it slow." He looked at me with lust. "Don't worry I will, sweetie." He took his shirt off. My god he looked like a Greek God. I put my hand on his abs admiring them with his toned arms. He smirked and said, "Enjoying the view?" I didn't say anything but just playfully smile. He ran his hands down my curves. He took my shirt off and started kissing my neck. He unhooked my bra and sucked my breast. He massaged my other breast. I was getting so turned on and I felt wet down there. Robert slid his hand down to my leggings and took them off. He then tore my panties off with his teeth. He licked and sucked on it. "Robert.. Omg that feels so good!" I felt him smile and stuck a finger inside me. Earning a loud moan from me. I almost convulsed it felt so good. "You're so wet already." He grinned. I stopped him and flipped us over. I tore his jeans off like an animal. "Honey, you don't have to do this." I looked at him and smiled. "I want to." I took his boxers off and his erection sprung free. He looked so embarrassed and shy. My god he was so big it looks like it's going to hurt. "Can I touch it?" I ask kind shy? "I'm all yours baby." I took him in my hands and start to rub it. He let  out a small moan and I smirk. I put my mouth on his member and started sucking. He feels good in my mouth soft but hard. He groans so loud I think the neighbors heard. "Avalon, I wanna come inside of you." I get off of him and he gets on top. He opens a drawer beside us and gets a condom. He puts it on and teases me with his tip. He then enters me and I can feel him. "You're so tight, baby!" Robert screams! "Ow go slower baby." "I'm sorry babe." He slowly goes in and out. He picks up the pace eventually. "God this feels so good, Avalon." He looks at me full of lust. "I'm going to come, Robert!" "Come for me baby!!" We both come at the same time and scream each other names. He flops down beside me. "That was amazing, babe!" He says feeling content. I kiss him passionately and I fall asleep in his arms.

I hope you guys liked this chapter!!! I hope you liked the love scene! Tell me if you think i should describe it more explicitly or not. I love your commentary! See you honey bunnies next time! This was a little chapter for ya'll! I'm going on vacation tmr!