Chapter 11 Where is she?

Avalon P.O.V.
I'm in a dark room and the floor feels dusty. I can feel the rock solid floor piercing my back and as I try to move my arm. I can't feel anything in my right arm, but I can feel my left arm. I moved my arm to my chest where I felt a patch of blood. Suddenly, a blinding light turned on and a really deep, raspy voice. My worst nightmare has happened and I can't believe this is happening. I've been trying to get away from him for years. He's the last thing on earth I would've wanted to hear or kidnapped by. I'm fucked now and where the hell is Robert?

Robert P.O.V
I bolt straight from the floor and I grabbed my abdomen feeling a sharp pain. I feel dizzy but my main priority is where the hell is Avalon? I try to stand up and I'm in pain everywhere. I limp towards the door and look around to see nurses, doctors, and patients all on the floor. I can't believed this happened and how did it happen? All I remember there was a huge explosion and a man walking down the hall looking for someone. I believed I overheard him talking to a nurse saying he was looking for AVALON! Oh my fucking god this is not happening?! I'm such and idiot! Is this the weird son of a bitch that called me and that scared Avalon so much she fainted? Holy fucking god!!! How did I let this happen to her she trusted me and I let her down?!

Avalon P.O.V

I felt a cold, callused hand stroke my arm and a shiver went down my spine. "My dear, dear Avalon what did you do to yourself? Tsk tsk. My dear, you've hurt yourself badly let me take a look at it." He says with that deep, raspy voice. I try to talk but my throat doesn't seem to work right and I make a weird sound. I gargle up something and throw up some blood, which does not look like a pretty sight. "I-I can't believe you're right in front of me."  I whisper with fatigue. "How the fuck did you even find me? I stayed away from you for 10 years and my parents moved me to 6 different states because of you. I never on earth thought you could find me and don't you dare step in any closer." He stops dead in his tracks and looks at me with an angelic smile.  This is the most scariest thing in the whole entire universe. I need Robert right now! I miss those golden, caramel eyes and perfect jawline that could cut glass. His soft lips and soft, fluffy, messy hair. That sexy smirk and the way he's so confident in his looks. The witty and sarcastic things he says. Those toned muscular arms holding me against his enticing abs with that warm embrace. I miss him so damn much. Christian seems to know what I'm thinking because he then says it. "You're thinking about that bastard aren't you? You stupid bitch how dare you think about that fucker when you can have me, my darling." He said looking at me with sudden lust. He attacked me and ripped my shirt and jeans off. Leaving me in my bra and panties, his eyes full of lust and pitch black like animals ready to tear its prey apart. Tears runs down my face as I push him away and run till my legs give out. I hope Robert finds me soon, I don't think I can do this much longer.

I'm sooooo sorry for the long wait! I had trouble figuring out to write the chapters. Lots more of chapters to come and some steamy ones soon! I promise! 😘😘 love you my honey bunnies keep reading!