Chapter 6 Jealousy is intense

Brandon and I just got out AP Science. We were heading towards Drama. Mr. Hottie was there I mean Robert. Ugh he's looks so attractive and sexy. I mean every time I look at him I want to through my self at him. I'm going crazy I can't like him he's my god damn teacher this can't happen. Can it?
We walk into class and sit down. I see Robert smile as I walk in and smirk. What is he thinking right now? Brandon and I sit down and start talking. I sneak a glance at Downey and he's look angry as he's staring at Brandon. What did Brandon do to him? The bell rang and class started.
"Good morning, today we will be starting a play. Each one of you will be given a script and will be auditioning for a part in Grease." Everybody started talking and seemed really happy about this. (Except for me) "Everybody and I mean everybody has to audition." I hear everyone start to moan and I laugh. "Oh stop groaning! You'll be fine." Downey says with a chuckle. "Avalon, what are you trying out for?" Brandon asks curiously. "I don't really know yet, you? "I think I'm going to audition for Danny."
"I think you'll get the part just practice your American accent." "Haha okay!"
I took my phone out and Camille had texted me. So I decided to text her back. "What do you think you're doing, Miss Brandon." It's him behind me that intoxicating scent that's driving me nuts. "I don't know what you're talking about, Mr. Downey." "I think you know what I'm talking about and it'll cost you your detention and phone." "Fine" He walks away with a stupid grin and smirk. He's in trouble with me now.
Class went by quick and soon the bell rang. I was gathering my stuff. Brandon said he needed to use the loo and would meet me at our next class. I'm guessing the loo was the restroom. "Hey Ava!" I hear Downey say as he walks towards me. "Oh look someone is being nice now?" "I'm doing my job and you know no phones allowed during class. Who was that kid you were talking to?" "Yeah sure whatever and his name is Brandon he's new here from London. Shouldn't you know you are the teacher." "Yeah okay and I don't like him." Robert said looked strangely irritated. "Are you jealous, Downey? "What me? Jealous? I've never heard of such a thing!" "I think you're jealous old man." "I am not old! Be careful of what you say!" "Oh yeah sure whatever old man!" I say as I walk away.