Chapter 7 Detention

Detention

Brandon and I were hanging out in the front of the school. We were suddenly interrupted with Mr.Downey's voice. "Miss Brandon don't you have to be somewhere?" "Shit." I have detention with him who knows what will happen. "Sorry, Brandon I have detention with Mr. Downey!" "It's fine text me later if you get a chance!" Brandon walks away and I turn to face him. He's so gorgeous with that smirk, and those caramel brown eyes that burn into me. I walk towards him and he turns and starts walking towards the classroom.

I walk in and his scent of mint is hits and surrounds me. I feel his breath and hands on my waist. "Old man? You should be very careful with those words." His voice is husky and masculine. "What if I'm not careful? What could you do?" "Miss Brandon, you were so innocent when I first met you. I think now that I have gotten to know this side. I like it more." He softly chuckles and I feel weak. His hands are still on my waist and I feel them tighten a bit. "Well, you bring the other side out of me." He lets go and presses me up against the wall. This is so wrong yet it feels so right. I am a Senior in high school. The school year is almost over he and I could be?

I mentally argue with myself for a good minute. Then I have to face reality. "So.. what do you have planned for me during this detention, old man." He tenses up a bit and I can I've got his attention. I press into him and he looks weak under my touch. "I... don't really know I just needed an excuse to get close to you." God, I'm loving this he's so cute like this. I know I'm good at this seducing because his bulge has become very noticeable. "Well, someone happy and eager to see me." "You're too beautiful and I can't resist any longer." With those last words his lips press into mine.

His lips are so soft and feel like velvet. He kisses me and at first I'm shocked but I return the kiss and it's getting hot. A soft moan escapes his lip as I start grind my hips on him. He gets revenge by doing the same and when I moan. He takes the chance and his tongue is my mouth. Our tongues are wrestling. Fuck this feels so good and I think I'm wet. He starts to kiss my neck and I'm on cloud 9. I feel his bulge building up and I know he's really happy.

Omg what just happened????😱😱😱😂

Just a little tease for ya'll 😏😏😉