Chapter 2 a funny and awkward way of meeting

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep!!!!! Ughh stupid, damn alarm!! I hate mornings I can't function whatsoever and I have school ughh. I drag my lazy ass out of bed and go into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and see I have matured a lot.

My breasts are more shaped and bigger. I also look good down there if you know what I mean. I hop into the shower. Afterwards I put up on some light makeup. That usually consists of a bit of BB cream, concealer, and mascara. I decide to wear an Avengers crop-top, skinny jeans, and some converse. After going through all my clothes, of course. (Is it just me but does every girl have a problem with picking out clothes for school?)I get my books and crap and head to English.

I have a little walking towards class which is okay I guess. The thing about school is you can walk. I get a little cardio in there as well. I mean I have to do some sort of movement to keep my body in check. I mean all I eat is junk food soooo.

English is one of my better classes, because I'm actually a good writer, I think. Who am I kidding that's my opinion. I don't mind writing though. I actually enjoy it and the teacher isn't half as bad. Today, we were turning in our argumentative essays on the topic 'does today's society depend on technology too much?' I didn't do anything the rest of class so I went on Instagram. When the teacher announced we were debating on the topic next week the bell rang.

After two more classes, I was exhausted. I head into my drama class and sit in the back texting Camille. Camille and I are best friends since kindergarten. The funny thing was that we got into the same school. I think it was sign that we were meant to be friends.

(C: Camille A:Avalon)
A: hey baby, what you doing? Lol
C:nothing much just bored as usual
A:yeah I know the feeling and I've got to tell you something tonight!!
C:what?!!
A: I met a guy while working at Starbucks last night!!
C: OMG!! was he hot?
A: totally lol I'll tell you later! Class is starting!
C: okay love ya
A: love you too

The bell rung and class started. About 10 minutes into class Ms. Venice isn't here and usually she's early to class. Some people are talking and I'm bored so I put my head on my desk. I wonder if I get to see Robert soon. That probably won't happen though. I mentally argue with myself for a good 10 minutes.

Minutes pass by and I wonder where the teacher is. Suddenly, Mr. Starbucks hottie (aka Robert) walks in and my mouth drops to the floor. He looks so disheveled today. His hair is ruffled up and sticking out in different directions. His hair still looks good though even if it does have that 'I just got out of bed hair.' The tie he's wearing is out and he's wearing mismatched socks. I'm looking at him and I start to snicker at this ridiculous outfit and he notices. He winks at me and I feel my check heat up a little. I can't believe he remembered who I was. Damn.. I'm blushing.

"Hello everyone, sorry I'm late and Iook like a mess. I'm your new drama teacher, since Ms. Venice took a job in Minnesota. My name is Robert Downey Jr. and I'm 45 years old. I'm from New York but moved here so I could get out of the drama of being an actor! Yes, before you ask I was a drama teacher before I became an actor. So I do know what I'm doing." Robert looks so messy yet hot. The room becomes an uproar of questions and saying he's hot. "Omg!! He's so hot and I would totally do him right now!" "He's an actor? From what movie?!" I sit there with a lazy grin and laugh at everyone talking.

He is really handsome though. Those Carmel chocolate eyes, quiff hairstyle, toned arms and those long and curled lashes. God, he looks like something that came out of a magazine. Wait what am I thinking he's my new teacher for gods sake. I'm suppose to be grossed out and shit. I see a bunch of girls throwing themselves at Mr. Messy Robert.

Even Ms. Orange blonde is looking at him seductively. That's my name for Tiffany, she's basically a whore and tries to get with every guy she can. This includes all guy teachers. I lean back into my chair. This is gonna one hell of a class.