Chapter 15 Who knew dating your teacher could be so fun?

One year later
It's been 1 year since Robert and I have moved in together. I couldn't be more happier! I'm so grateful to have him in my life. I also started school again and some people have been spreading rumors about why I've been gone. They have been dying down and I've been ignoring them. Camille and Brandon know I'm dating Robert. Although, Brandon was majorly jealous but he's dating Camille and they are happy. So, I'm happy for them and I'm happy with Robert.
Later on that day
"Hey Avalon, what do you want for dinner?" Robert asks me with his head tilted and puppy dog eyes. Of course I know him too well and I know what he wants to eat. "Baby, I know you too well. We'll eat pasta carbonara and Neapolitan ice cream tonight." I reply with my hands on hips and a smirk. He jumps up and down like a little kid. Robert comes and picks me up and spins me around. We finish grocery shopping and go home. I start taking the ingredients out and cook dinner for both of us. "Ava! Babe! I'm taking a shower!" Robert shouts and takes his pants off. "Eww Robert Downey Jr! What the hell are you doing?" I scream at him with my hands over my eyes. He walks over and puts his muscular arms around me. He then leans and whispers, "You know you like it." He then squeezes my butt and runs off. I roll my eyes and finish cutting up onions and garlic. Robert finished his shower and came up and hugged me from behind. He rested his head on my shoulder and started kissing it. I turn around and kiss him and turn back around to finish what I'm doing. We sit down and have dinner. It's awfully good because I made it and Robert was so happy when I brought the ice cream out.
The Next Day
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! "Uggh fuck you alarm!" I hate waking up in the morning and as you can tell I am not a morning person! "Woah! Honey, it's okay you can go back to sleep. That was my alarm to leave for work. You still have an hour till school starts." Robert calmly whispers and comes over to sit on the side of the bed. He strokes my face and pushes my hair out of my face. "Oh okay. What time is it?" I say half awake. He smiles and replies "it's 6:50 am babe." I sit up, yawn, and put on my glasses. I can finally see Robert and he's already dressed in his work clothes. A white button down that hugs his arms and body. Damn, my man has a nice body. His muscular arms and abs are showing through the shirt. I need control myself or else I'll go and attack him. He's also wearing some black pants that show off his nice ass. I swear he has the nicest ass a guy can have.
Robert's P.O.V.
I put on my shoes on and tie them. I look up to find Avalon checking me out. So, why not mess with her a little. "Hey honey, is there a piece of string on shirt?" I ask her with a tilt of my head. "Baby, where is it?" She replies with a curious look as she's looking around my body. "On my bicep, I think." When she touches my arm I flex a bit and there's spark of lust in her eyes. "Robert! You're such a tease! You tried to show off by flexing." I smirk and wrap my arms around her. I plant soft kisses on her shoulder and neck. She leans into me and I can feel myself get excited a bit. I whisper into her ear, "Babe, I know you want me and I want you every minute of the day. However, you have school and I have to be at work now before I'm late." She makes a pouty face at me and jumps on me, so I'm holding her and we're facing each other. "But.. I'm one of your favorite students and you wouldn't leave me!" She says in baby voice. Ugh she's so damn adorable! I kiss her deeply. "I would never leave you but I gotta go to work. She finally lets me go and tells me she'll be at school in a little.
Later on that day
Avalon is still not to my class yet! Maybe I'm desperate but being away from her makes my heart hurt. It's like I'm missing a piece of my heart. Speaking of my baby girl she sneaks in and her face brightens up when she sees me. She walks over politely because some of my students were in class still. Next period was my free hour and it was a coincidence that it was Ava's as well. I smile warmly at her. Even my smile is brighter when she's around. She walks towards me and wraps her arms around me. She then sticks her hands down my back pockets. "Robert, your ass is the nicest one I get to feel everyday." I chuckle and kiss her on the forehead. I walk over and sit down in my chair. She comes over sits down in my lap. I stare at her admiring how lucky I am to have this girl in my life. We both lean in and kiss each other. It's any type of kiss it a passionate one and a hunger for each other. She starts to grind on me and I'm getting a bit excited again. I grab her ass and she let's out a small moan. We both want one another so bad from the experience not too long ago. I let go and look at her. "Avalon, how about we ditch school for one day? I really can't resist you because let's be honest you're so damn hot. I want you, wait no let me put this in a different way. I need you..." She smiles at me and says, "uh duh yes let's go home now!"
I tell my boss that I have to rush home due to family issues. Avalon doesn't have any other classes except for mine. We all know that's not going to be educational whatever were about to do. I wait outside in my car and she comes and gets into my car. We start driving and I hold Ava's hand. She lets go and I'm confused she never does that. "Babe, why you let go of my hand?" She just smirks and places her hand on my crotch. She starts to rub it and I literally can't concentrate bc this feels so damn good. "Fuck! I can't concentrate if you do that!" She smiles and rubs harder. I can feel myself getting harder already. "You're going to pay for this when we get home!"
We finally get home and I get out of car . I open the door to Avalon's side. I pick her up and carry her bridal- style up to my bedroom. I throw her onto the bed and she throws a pillow at me. "Robert, honey did you notice you're really big already?" She asks in angelic voice. "Oh you know so well how this happened!" I say gesturing to my package. I start pushing her hair out of her face and kiss her deep and softly. We start making out for awhile and then I move down to her neck. She lets out a small moan. She sits up so I can take her shirt off and I take my shirt off as well. I make my way down her body leaving small traces of kisses. Ava then puts her hand on my chest and then caresses it down, admiring my abs. I kiss her neck and undo her bra at the same time. Then I suck on her breast and massage the other one with my other hand.  I move down and take off her jeans and panties. I then take two fingers and shove them inside of her. I drive her crazy with slowly pulling my fingers in and out. She's still so tight and she's so wet. I lean down and start licking and sucking her. She tastes so sweet and good. I earn a loud moan from her and she turns us over. She's straddling me now and removes my belt. She then takes off my pants and boxers. "Honey, you don't have to do this for me." I tell her lifting her face up with my finger. "No, I want to do this for you.She grabs my member and start rubbing up and down. Then she puts her mouth on me. Swirling her tongue on my tip and then putting me in the back of her throat.She does this several times and I almost lose control, because that almost put me over the top. "Avalon I want to cum inside of you." I get on top of her and I tease her with my tip. I play with her moving my member on her area. I then position myself to go inside her and push myself in. So, she can every single inch of me. Slow at first but then I start to gain speed and I slam into her. She screams and I moan. Aw man this feels so fucking good!! "Robert come on faster and harder! I'm about to come!" I slam into her harder than the first one. "C'mon come for me, baby!" I slam into her one last time and she convulses. I push myself in a few more times and cum so much. We both flop down and breathe hard. That was the best sex I've ever had. "I love you, baby." I say as she falls asleep on me.

I'm so sorry!! I've been so busy with school lately my honey bunnies!!! I promise I'll try to post more chapter it might take me awhile though. Do you think they should get married? Let me know in the comments!