Chapter 17 What did you say?

Avalon's POV
What the fuck did he just say??? Marriage? Kids? A life together? Am I ready for all of this? Yes, of course I am. I love this man with all my heart. He is mine and I am yours. He gives me a feeling of security, love, and passion. I want to go through all the adversities together. I start to cry my eyes and couldn't stop. "Yes!" I managed to say through tears. "Yes!!! I would love to marry you! I couldn't imagine my life without you and I want to do everything you said. I want to have kids and raise a family with you." He looked awestruck and shocked to say the least. He picked me up and spinned me around like in the movies. I'm going to marry the one and only Robert Downey fucking Jr! This is my dream come true, everything I ever wanted and so much more. He makes me happy so much more than I could ever imagine. He put me down and stared into my eyes with such adoration and love. "Ava, I love you so much and I promise you the world." He said almost in tears. I put my hand on his cheek and caressed it as he leaned into my hand, closing his eyes. God I love this man. Everything about him makes my heart pound. The way his eyes sparkle every time he looks at me. His gorgeous, caramel brown eyes that I can never forget. His perfect, fluffy hair that I love to run my fingers through. Let's not forget his amazing body😉. Most important is his genuine heart, sarcastic sense of humor,and compassion for others. I am so ready for a life with him and I can't wait!
Robert's POV
I am still pretty shocked and tearing up a bit. Ava just agreed to be my wife and I couldn't be happier. She's not only insanely hot, she's such a genuine person. I love her so much and I can't wait until I can spend my life with her. This is in fact the best day of my entire life. Forget about the Iron man or Sherlock movies. This moment is memorable and I will cherish it forever.

Hello, my honey bunnies! I'm so sorry about not updating in forever!!!!!!!! This was a little, short chapter for everyone. Thank you for reading and I could  never have get 2k+ people to read my story. Please continue to read! I will do one more chapter that will end this story pretty soon. Thank you for your support. I LOVE YOU GUYS!