Chapter 8 Detention part 2

Robert, do you really want to do this? I mean we're not even dating yet!" "Fuck, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to get things so heated." He lets me go and walks over to his desk. His face in his hands. I walk over and sit in his lap and cup his face in my hands. "Robbie, I don't regret making out with you. You're amazing and I've got to say you're a great kisser. I just want to know if you really want to do this? Do you want me?"

"Of course I do! You're so beautiful and since that day I first met you at Starbucks. It felt like you were the one. I couldn't get you out of my head. You drive me insane with you're gorgeousness. I do want you and I really like you."

I can't believe he just confessed that. I'm still sitting in his lap but I'm gaping at him. Nobody has ever said anything like that to me. "Omg.. Robbie, I really like you too. I'm just so shocked you just said that." Was this even real how could this be happening?

Suddenly, Robert's phone started ringing. I see Robert pick up the phone and answer it. "Hello?" I see Robbie's face change and replaced with an angry and strange look. "Hello, do you know Miss Brandon. I need her." A raspy, husky, deep voice appears. I knew that voice. Nobody in the entire world had that voice except for him.

Robert hangs up the phone and stares at me. He looks concerned and there's like 3 of him. Huh? What's going on? The last thing I hear is Robert's voice. "Ava!!!!!" Then everything turns black as I hit the floor.....

Next Morning

I can feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. The light giving me strength to conquer this pain in my head. I squint against the sun and my vision eventually clears. I see Robert in one of those hospital chairs next to me. He's holding my hand tightly still even though he's fast asleep. His little snores are so cute.

I gently try to move but my head starts to pound. Robert jolts straight up and he looks so adorable. With his ruffled and messy bed hair. He drooled a bit too and it's dried on his face. He looks so tired because his eyes are bloodshot red. He must have not slept last night. My poor baby I can't believe that happened.

"Omg!! Ava, you're finally awake!!! You scared the shit out of me! I can't believe you did that!" His face is pained and so worried. "I'm so sorry! Just when I heard his voice I just couldn't get over anxiety." "Ava, who was that guy?" "There is a lot of things you don't know about me and I chose not to tell you because it brings horrid memories back. I know I've known you for at least 5 months now and I don't know why I haven't told you about this stuff. I thought you would slip away if I did. I'm risking this right now and I'm telling you a dangerous and twisted person is the person who called you. He is one of the reasons I had to move to Cali from Oklahoma. I don't know how he found me but he has and I don't know what to do!"

I can feel my heart start to pound faster when I start to talk about my past. I feel weak and start to pale. I can't believe he found me and I have been so careful about what I do. I look at my hands nervously and start panting. Robert breaks the silence and lifts my chin up. "You want anything to eat or drink? We can talk about this stuff later... I don't want you to get another anxiety attack. The doctor said it was so severe you could have died!" "Yeah sure, we can talk about this later... and yeah I'm kinda hungry. Can you get me a Passion Fruit tea from Starbucks and a sandwich of some sort?" "Alright, I'll be back soon!"

Robert leaves and goes gets me food. I relax a bit and tell myself I can deal with this stuff. I haven't opened up to anyone since him and I think it's time that I do to Robert. I know he's one for me and I need to tell him the whole story behind this. I hope I'm ready to face the adversities of this journey ahead of me and I know Robbie will be there with me.

Oh no what has happened?!!! Who was that mystery caller? Why was he looking for Avalon?!

Things will get heated in the few chapters coming!! Get ready and as always leave your comments on what you think!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 200 READS! that might not be a lot to some people but it is to me!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! mwah <333