Though the food is already cooked, none of them dare to make a move. Jisoo's still standing in front of him with her head hung low. And he just stares at Jisoo who keeps nibbling the hem of her blouse. The silence is too awkward that anyone who'll walk in could feel how awkward the atmosphere is.

Jisoo was dying to get out of this awkwardness but she does not have the courage to say something right after what happened. Suddenly, her phone rings and she silently thank whoever calls her.

"It's my phone." And without looking at Jungkook, Jispo dashed out of the kitchen like a lightning.

When Jisoo finally felt the kitchen Jumgkook groans in frustration then faces the microwave and glares at it.

"You! Why do you have to alarm when our lips are almost touching? Why do you have to be a freaking cockblocker?! Urghh!!!! I freaking hate you!!!"

Jisoo slumped down at her swivel chair; she's just slouching since all her work was done already. She sighed for the nth time. She can't think anything aside from the incident that almost takes place during breakfast in her apartment.

Her face heats up making her face turn crimson for the nth time. She still can't believe that she and Jungkook almost kissed each other, what confused her greatly was the disappointment she felt when the kiss did not happen. Really? Why would she felt disappointed about it? She should be grateful that it didn't happen but man, she can't help but feel disappointed about it.

"Why was I disappointed with it?!" She frustratingly asked out loud. "It's not like I like him. Right? I mean I couldn't be possibly having a crush on him. I barely even knew him!"

She slumped back at the chair and grabs her phone and unlocked it only to be greeted by Jungkook's adorable face.

A smile draped in her face seeing the wallpaper of her phone that is Jungkook. She decided to set Jungkook's photo – the one that she silently stole when she showed him his room – as her wallpaper.

Ever since the day she caught Jungkook stealing in her room, the image of the guy never left her mind. She can't help but smile every time Jungkook's adorable face popped out of her mind. Gosh! She feels like a teenager daydreaming of her crush. Wait. Crush?

Jisoo's eyes widen when the realization strikes her. She stares at her phone's wallpaper, I've got a crush on you?

She finally concluded that she does have a little crush on Jungkook, her fake boyfriend.

"I swear I am going to call the mental institution if you don't stop making faces."

A new voice startled Jisoo making her jumped from her chair, only to find her best friend/boss standing in the middle of her office. "C-Chii, what are you doing here?"

Chii looks at her with a smug face. "I came here to ask you to grab some snacks together. I've been knocking for ages and I decided to open the door thinking that you fell asleep after staying all night finishing the magazine, only to find you spacing out and talking to yourself like a lunatic. I swear you're scaring the crap out of me."

"What's your problem?" Chii asked as she seats across Jisoo's desk.

Jisoo sighs. "Nothing. I really don't have a problem."

Chii nods her head but not believing her best friend's words really. "Sure you don't. Just tell me what's bugging you and seriously, stop looking at your phone!"