40

Smiling on his way in his hero agency Katsuki was greeted by a serious Kirishima, that in most likely to be the one who is supposed to be in all smile and radiates thousands of sunshine vibes.

Katsuki was just feeling good after you said yes to him. Well although you were kinda unsure but Katsuki doesn't mind as long as he get to spend time with you and his brats.

He was looking forward till the day your memories came back. But that excitement was replaced by a sudden anxiousness.

"Hey Bakugo, we got a little situation in our hands." Kirishima started as he handed Katsuki the folder that Kirishima was holding.

The spiky haired male lead Kirishima back to his desk, wanting to hear all about the information gathered by Kirishima at Fatgum's meeting with the heroes few days ago.

He sat on his swivel chair, hands resting on the wooden desk and eyes focused on the papers that he was holding.

"Eri? That little girl that Aizawa took in?" Katsuki muttered as his eyes squinted in disbelief. Kirishima responded with a nod.

Kirishima pointed the picture of a teen with a whitish silver hair and a small horn on her her right forehead, "She's already 15 and she finally got to control her quirk fully."

"Apparently, her horn grows bigger when she activates her quirk. And that makes her dangerous, man." Kirishima then moved his hands to point the teen's horn.

Eri was the kid that Lemillion saved back during her retrieval operation from Overhaul, according to Kirishima's information.

"Can you just get straight to the point?" katsuki enunciated.

"There might be big crime syndicates that wanted to use her quirk, that's why we're assigned to go on patrols and investigation." Kirishima noticed how Katsuki's palm began to smoke, a sign that he was pissed.

"Now we got to deal with motherfucking yakuzas and shit. That's great."

a grin crept to his lips as he stared at Pro Heroes' pictures that were glued on his dirtied walls.

"P-please! Let me go!"

"Please." a frown plastered across his face as he glance over the woman who was catching her breath. Her guts were spilling from her stomach and it wasn't a pleasing view for the man.

"Help me." also sounded a whimper, she pleaded once more.

"Stop this." she added, but she got a sigh from her supposedly murderer as a reply. Her eyes widen in horror as she saw the man took a latex gloves from his pocket and a swiss knife.

"I'm sorry. But I need you to stay silent." the woman began to wheeze as she started to crawl away from the boy, who was sitting on the top of an old rusty bed.

The man sighed as he lazily stood from sitting and grabbed the female's ankle and pulled her back, making her growl and scream in pain - she screamed, asking for help but no one came.

"S...stop! You won't get away with this! The Heroes won't let you!" she pleaded once more, but it was the last. He stabbed her repeatedly until she died, both from multiple stab wounds and blood loss.

He wiped the blood from his face as he began to clean the evidences in the room where he killed the female hero whom he kidnapped a while ago.

He glanced at the blood stained Hero costume of the woman, and lazily rolled his eyes as he began to clean up his mess.

"I wonder what would be their reactions? This one's no fun at all. Oh I want stronger heroes! Not some small, puny, weaklings!" he murmured as he placed his dirtied clothes on a plastic bag and dumped it in his knapsack while letting out a huge loud sigh.

He glanced at his watch once more, "it's 2:37 am?" and it made him realise something. "Oh, my meeting with the subordinates is today. I forgot." he sighed as he gently placed his hands on his chin.

He took all the picture of Heroes that are glued against the walls and shoved it in his bag.

He glanced the corpse once more and it's his cue to leave, before the police or Heroes come. He poured the gas around the place and lit the match.

The place began to embraced by the huge fire. Hues of yellow and red was devouring everything - the walls, the bed, the furnitures, everything. Even the girl from earlier.

He made his way to the window of his abandoned home in the middle of the woods. He used the window as his exit - to avoid people seeing him. Although he knew all the people that lives the nearby are all going to die in the fire.

Forest fires spread fast, taking note that during nights when the wind blows hard, it can lit too much fire that can burn the whole forest within minutes.

It made him felt good, and as soon as he got out of the house, he started to walk away as if he's never been on that place. Not looking back nor regretting what he's done, he lacked the empathy - he never had one in the first place.

He puckered his lips as he began to whistle the tune of the die moritat of the threepenny opera. The last kill was boring and he decided to make something different when he returns to Musutafu.

"I wonder how's everyone going to react if I eradicate all heroes?"

you'll meet our villain/s in the next few chapters! fufu!

anyways, thankyou 3.61k reads!
i love you bakufam! 💖