39

"You okay now?" Katsuki sighed with exasperation as he received the empty bowl that you handed him.

It was already mid afternoon and you just finished taking your lunch and your medicine with the help of Katsuki.

You nodded as you began to play with your thumbs, you are quite embarrassed because of how you acted earlier. Katsuki was right, you were being stubborn.

Well, you didn't know what happened to you, but you got a sudden feeling that you don't want to be in bed. You wanted to be productive and Katsuki never find it wrong but since you're sick, you don't have a choice but to stay in bed for a while.

You were being such a kid when in fact you should be grateful to the blondie because he took the time to look after you.

You're already feeling well and slowly recovering, all thanks to Katsuki's help and assistance.

He did a great job in taking good care of you. You felt how delicate he was in his actions even though his facial expressions says otherwise.

Katsuki was also fast in responding to your calls whenever you needed something, making you feel very comfortable and safe.

You suddenly felt sorry for making him look after you in your most pathetic situation. He was the last person you could've ever think of asking for help but turns out that he's the first person to respond to you and help you.

"Katsuki, I'm really sorry for the trouble I caused you. I'm grateful that you took time to help me, but I'm okay now." Katsuki's piercing eyes were fixated to you that made you flinch.

He dragged a stool towards you and placing it beside your bed as he sat on it, "Well, you know what? I'm kinda pissed off, (y/n)."

"W-why?" you gulped, feeling nervous since he really does look like he is really pissed at something.

"Because you've been ignoring me since last week." he rested his chin on his palm. You realized what he meant and it made you guilty.

You did intentionally ignore and avoid him because you're too embarrassed to face him.

"T-that's be-because we...uh... well... you know? we... did... uhm..." you can't help but to stutter while trying to avoid eye contact with him.

You heard Katsuki click his tongue in annoyance, "Oh, so you're avoiding me because I kissed you? Is that how you thank the person who helped you, (y/n)?"

"N-No! I really am thankful t-to you! It's just that... I'm really embarrassed... about that..."

You hid under the palm of your hands and you felt your cheeks getting warm as a soft shade of pink crept on your cheeks.

But you thought that you needed to thank him properly and returning the favor that he had done for you. You're that type of person who takes other people's help very dearly and you always want to thank them by doing them a favor as well.

You heard Katsuki chuckled that made you take your palms from your face, "You know, you don't have to take it personally."

"Unless you liked it, I'd give you showers of fucking kisses asdfghjk..." Katsuki murmured but you actually catch the last part which you just disregarded.

But you were relieved. For some reason, you felt relieved that Katsuki didn't took the kiss seriously and you thought that it helps a lot - in having a platonic friendship that is.

"But thank you... for helping me... I mean thanks for everything." you spoke, making Katsuki's crimson orbs glisten.

He silently adored you for being too cute, and he can't help it but his heart was clenching.

You suddenly took his hand, making him snap out from his thoughts, "And I want it to make it up to you! Is there anything you want me to do? I'd gladly return the favor!"

That took Katsuki back, how he wished to let you know that it was okay even if you don't return the favor. His actions were purely because he loves you. He wouldn't even touch Kirishima even if he needs help.

You were just that girl whom he actually cared for aside from his mother, Mitsuki.

The first and last girl that he'll ever fall in love with. It was like he was solely born just for you and he hates it how you made him fall over heels for you.

He hated and loved the fact that he fell in love with you, and only you.

"Nah, I'm good. It's not like I needed something in return, s-stupid." Katsuki's face flushed with red, and before you can even see him blushing, he avoided his gaze.

You tugged his shirt while pouting, "Come on! I insist!"

But that made Katsuki realized something, he could take this opportunity to become close with you!

A light bulb popped inside his head as if he thought of an crazy idea.

A smirk formed into his lips as he returned his head towards your direction and meeting your (e/c) eyes once more.

"do you really want to?" Katsuki asked and you responded with an aggressive nod, very eager to thank the blonde haired Katsuki.

The smirk grew even wider from Katsuki's lips, making you gulp and slightly start to regret your decision.

He leaned closer to your face, making you back away. He was nervous that you might reject him but it's worth the shot!

"Then, go out on a date with me on Sunday. With that, you can repay me."